COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

It has been quite a while.... (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv

Aside from checking in on the forum periodically, to see if I could catch any staffing duties. It will have been quite a while since any of you would've seen me posting on KPS.... :nekosweat:

And, honestly, this will be for two simple reasons.

The first, of which, is my IRL situation. I've been incredibly busy this past year, with work and spending quality time with my family. Spending more time with my girls and supporting them in their many interests was the biggest priority that I set out for myself at the beginning of the year.

And the second of which, I've found myself often disinterested with kpop throughout 2023.... Been a fan since 2009, and this is honestly the most lacklustre year that I have ever experienced since I first started listening to Kpop. Hopefully, that will change in the later part of 2023, with potential albums by Red Velvet, Taeyeon & IU.

That said, though... I did have one enjoyable Kpop experience this year! Back in June, I was in the UK for a series of important family birthdays and special occasions. And at the same time, this trip back home also coincided with Red Velvet's European tour and I was able to see Red Velvet in London!!!

:pandalove: :pandahappy:

Now that is all set aside. Hopefully, aside from checking in on the forum, I will try and post at least once or twice a week at a minimum (will be more if RV, Taeyeon and IU release new music...)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh will they release new music?

Dont worry family and yourself comes first always

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Welcome back! glad to hear you've been spending time with your family, it's much needed. Don't worry about not being as active, the forum won't go anywhere, you'll always know where to find us!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread