COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Intro to me ♡ (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ahgase ♡ Blink
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome to KPS!! :llama_wave: I’ve been into kpop since 2013, so I got into mainly a few 3rd gen groups at that time. Nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your time here!:pepeheart:
Aww thank you so much!! 3rd gen is such a great way to start the kpop journey as well!! Nice to meet you too :kittylove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ahgase ♡ Blink
Pronouns
she/her
hii welcome!! i'm magali :pepeheart: if u need anything u can leave me a profile message and i'll try to reply fast :uwu:
also you stan loona YASSSSS :sanapray:
Aww I really appreciate it!! Thank you for the warm welcome :kittylove:

Yess!! Loona will always be my favorite!!

centen

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Neverland
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome! :yoohyeonhi: It's always nice to meet a long time stan.

Have you been crafting anything fun lately? Your hobbies make me want to make more of an effort into putting time in mine too.

kingdom

flip that coin
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Aww thank you so much!! 3rd gen is such a great way to start the kpop journey as well!! Nice to meet you too :kittylove:
No worries! <3
Btw I see that you have Ateez & Riize as the bgs that you currently like - I also like those groups!! :nekolove: Who are your biases and what are your fav songs from both of these groups?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ahgase ♡ Blink
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome! :yoohyeonhi: It's always nice to meet a long time stan.

Have you been crafting anything fun lately? Your hobbies make me want to make more of an effort into putting time in mine too.
I love meeting long time stans too :clapping:

I'm actually beginning my first tote bag!! I'm trying to motivate myself to finish everyday lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ahgase ♡ Blink
Pronouns
she/her
No worries! <3
Btw I see that you have Ateez & Riize as the bgs that you currently like - I also like those groups!! :nekolove: Who are your biases and what are your fav songs from both of these groups?
Yay!!

Seonghwa is my ateez bias and fav song is honestly between Say My Name and Bouncy!!

Shotaro is my Riize bias and my fav song is actually their latest comeback Impossible now!!

centen

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Neverland
Pronouns
she/her
I love meeting long time stans too :clapping:

I'm actually beginning my first tote bag!! I'm trying to motivate myself to finish everyday lol
That sounds awesome!! Share a pic when you're done. 😁

I've been thinking of doing something similar after I saw am Instagram short or something where someone was doing 15 minutes of watercolor everyday. I like the idea of setting a small daily goal like that.

Hoemantic

☆ ☆ ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Welcome fellow kpop veteran ❤👄❤

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread