COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I'm sorry i tried but... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I dont have the same thread making skills I used to ive only made one semi successful thread besides my intro and unoriginal favorite users thread.

I must retire, I suck I really suck and this site is better off without me, sorry guys i dont have 'it' anymore.

My bts thread only got 5 comments that is beyond disastrous, only my lyric/album review threads are supposed to get that, I guess people have changed and I'm no longer someone who appeals or irks the kpop nation, i must learn the ways or perhaps find another profession.

I say we all beg for queen @JungYoda to return and breathe some life for us *cries my eyes out*

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lol if you're trying to start drama by irking us you're on the wrong forum. People here don't get triggered as easily and everyone is overall a lot nicer. So your bait threads will just flop instead of start drama. ☺

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Lol if you're trying to start drama by irking us you're on the wrong forum. People here don't get triggered as easily and everyone is overall a lot nicer. So your bait threads will just flop instead of start drama. ☺
I think you are not over me trashing chen's solo debut you will forgive me with time Suzang!

And I have made quite a few topics 18 already even the nicer ones flop so its just me 😭

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think you are not over me trashing chen's solo debut you will forgive me with time Suzang!

And I have made quite a few topics 18 already even the nicer ones flop so its just me 😭
I honestly forgot you even did that 🤣

Maybe you're just making threads during hours of less activity. A lot of the threads made at (my) night usually get heaps of responses but the ones during (my) day mostly flop. I think most people here are from America so make threads earlier or later than you do and they should get more activity.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I honestly forgot you even did that 🤣

Maybe you're just making threads during hours of less activity. A lot of the threads made at (my) night usually get heaps of responses but the ones during (my) day mostly flop. I think most people here are from America so make threads earlier or later than you do and they should get more activity.
I get that a lot but I'm from new Zealand I see the sun before all of yall and cant stay up all night like the teenager I once was.

I'm just doomed to fail, cruel world. Thanks for your ongoing support noona. (I'm assuming you are older than me)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I get that a lot but I'm from new Zealand I see the sun before all of yall and cant stay up all night like the teenager I once was.

I'm just doomed to fail, cruel world. Thanks for your ongoing support noona. (I'm assuming you are older than me)
If you're from New Zealand then you're like 2 hours ahead of me. When I'm awake, there's a lot of activity between 6-10AM so that should be like 8AM to 12PM for you. But yeh, you probably are just losing your touch and are destined to fail now. :joysip:

I think I saw you say you were the same age as Jennie so a 96 liner right? If yes, then I'm older than you by a year.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If you're from New Zealand then you're like 2 hours ahead of me. When I'm awake, there's a lot of activity between 6-10AM so that should be like 8AM to 12PM for you. But yeh, you probably are just losing your touch and are destined to fail now. :joysip:

I think I saw you say you were the same age as Jennie so a 96 liner right? If yes, then I'm older than you by a year.
8-12 hm interesting. I will see what I can do.

I have lost my touch for sure but I'm sure i still have a

Left in me certainly, noooona 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread