COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I see you AKP users. (1 Viewer)

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I miss some of my fellow ARMYs from there :pandalove:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Once upon a time, I was a AKP user. I migrated some 6 months ago after having abandoned this account for 3 to 4 months. Now it's the AKP account the abandoned one.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ive gotten to like kps better now that ive been on it so much, but AKP still wins for me
Akp wins with engagement but the trolls there r
can really make your day bad. But if I want to be problematic I'll head there :sippinthetea:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Akp wins with engagement but the trolls there r
can really make your day bad. But if I want to be problematic I'll head there :sippinthetea:
Yeah the trolls really bug me, I just have a lot more friends and boy group stans there to talk too lol. And hopefully you don't disappear from AKP, I really wanted to be friends with you but.. I was way too shy haha, so whenever you go on there, make sure to hit me up
:wonugl:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah the trolls really bug me, I just have a lot more friends and boy group stans there to talk too lol. And hopefully you don't disappear from AKP, I really wanted to be friends with you but.. I was way too shy haha, so whenever you go on there, make sure to hit me up
:wonugl:
Ok Lol I am shy tooooo :yolk:
But I still go there daily

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I like it better here tbh
Same. Sometimes I feel like no matter I say on AKP is pointless. I still check it but my activity decreased a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread