COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction I need some practice (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So long story short I was dared to write a fanfiction :welp:

And while I have other things to do with my life, this clearly seems like something that is very important for me to do successfuly.

But to do that, I need a bit more experience in different types of writing, since I only write essays.

So if you would be so kind as to post a very short prompt below, Ill write a short paragraph/story if I go overboard about it, and let me know what you think and what I can work on!

Dont be too mean though I fully admit I dont know how to write and have never done such a thing before :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't know if this helps, but when I need a prompt I usually go to this site to generate something random. I use it for art, but you can probably use it for writing prompts as well. You can generate a situation, character, a setting, etc. so that might help you come up with something to write about. I find it can be pretty helpful when I don't have any ideas. :)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know if this helps, but when I need a prompt I usually go to this site to generate something random. I use it for art, but you can probably use it for writing prompts as well. You can generate a situation, character, a setting, etc. so that might help you come up with something to write about. I find it can be pretty helpful when I don't have any ideas. :)
I do appreciate that, but I want people to be able to give me feedback so I know what to improve and how to make my writing better, but thank you for that option!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I do appreciate that, but I want people to be able to give me feedback so I know what to improve and how to make my writing better, but thank you for that option!
oh ok!~ if i think of something for you to write, I'll post it, though I'm currently lacking in creativity.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Dotae oneshot where they’re roommates and secretly in love

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dotae oneshot where they’re roommates and secretly in love
Imagine feeling love, I can't relate :welp:
But I'll give it my best shot
Taeyong flung his bag at his bed, sore and frustrated from the non stop dancing he had to go through. While he appreciated Ten's dedication, he just could not understand how he could practice for hours on end without stopping, and because he was the leader, Taeyong felt he couldn't be the one to back down. He looked over at the other bed, where Doyoung was already sleeping, and thought, he didn't have to work all day, he gets a break from promoting, that lucky bastard. He tried to his best to feel jealous because that was easier than the true feelings he had for him, but as always it didn't work. His smile, his laugh, his heavenly voice, it all pulled at his heartstrings, and without even realizing, Taeyong was smiling like an idiot. He sighed at sat down on his bed, knowing that as the leader of the group, he couldn't risk getting involved with any member, no matter what his feelings for them were. He laid down with his back to Doyoung and put headphones in, trying to distract his mind. He didn't notice Doyoung shifting in bed as he woke up, nor did he see Doyoung's longing smile.

Pls critique :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Imagine feeling love, I can't relate :welp:
But I'll give it my best shot
Taeyong flung his bag at his bed, sore and frustrated from the non stop dancing he had to go through. While he appreciated Ten's dedication, he just could not understand how he could practice for hours on end without stopping, and because he was the leader, Taeyong felt he couldn't be the one to back down. He looked over at the other bed, where Doyoung was already sleeping, and thought, he didn't have to work all day, he gets a break from promoting, that lucky bastard. He tried to his best to feel jealous because that was easier than the true feelings he had for him, but as always it didn't work. His smile, his laugh, his heavenly voice, it all pulled at his heartstrings, and without even realizing, Taeyong was smiling like an idiot. He sighed at sat down on his bed, knowing that as the leader of the group, he couldn't risk getting involved with any member, no matter what his feelings for them were. He laid down with his back to Doyoung and put headphones in, trying to distract his mind. He didn't notice Doyoung shifting in bed as he woke up, nor did he see Doyoung's longing smile.

Pls critique :yolk:
It’d benefit from breaking it up into paragraphs. I know you said you’d write just a paragraph but with the amount of words creating paragraphs would be better, since no one likes to read huge chunks.
Also, vary your sentence lengths. Almost all of your sentences are pretty long. It’s better to do some long, some short.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It’d benefit from breaking it up into paragraphs. I know you said you’d write just a paragraph but with the amount of words creating paragraphs would be better, since no one likes to read huge chunks.
Also, vary your sentence lengths. Almost all of your sentences are pretty long. It’s better to do some long, some short.
Alright, Ill keep those in mind. Thank you! :pandalove:

Treasure_Starz

A Star Shining Brighter Than The Sun ✨
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Treasure_Starz

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Treasure_Starz

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Haven’t done it in ages. I’m not really a writing person tbh :haylul:
:ankha: understandable! I used to write but eventually lost interest lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread