COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I Don't Like.... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
The dentist so i had a dentist appointment today and yes it got me out of school for the most part but i don't enjoy going -_-
I almost choked on the thing they use to take pictures of your teeth and i couldn't say anything cause the machine was already acting up and i didn't wanna worry the more....
Then the guy that put the special stuff on your teeth when your done got it on my lip and that stuff is hard to get off! -_-
But hey worse has happened, what can you do 🤷‍♀️
On a plus tho,
i'm not going to any classes cause after i leave this class that we littler do what ever we want in we go to a play of Romeo and Juliet, so i'm skipping all classes that invole work today!~ and i've never been more happy~

How's everyones day? Anything good happen for you today? I hope you have a wonderful day!~:pandaamazed:
Luve chu!💜

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
everyone hates the dentist :yolk:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Oof, Good luck:pandalove: Do they put that "teeth strengthner" on your teeth too?
Depends if they need it or not, i'm only going for a checkup and then if they needa do anything then i'll need another appointment... I don't want a checkup either tho ;-;

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Depends if they need it or not, i'm only going for a checkup and then if they needa do anything then i'll need another appointment... I don't want a checkup either tho ;-;
I went for a cleaning and i didn't like it, my legs where to long for the chair -_-

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I went for a cleaning and i didn't like it, my legs where to long for the chair -_-
I had to get like a mini filling last time I went... they kept saying that it wasn't gonna hurt but it did and now I have trust issues... jk i've had trust issues for a while but still

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
I had to get like a mini filling last time I went... they kept saying that it wasn't gonna hurt but it did and now I have trust issues... jk i've had trust issues for a while but still
I've had fillings done like twice and i've had braces too but not anymore!~
I trust some people but not a lot so if you have my trust don't lose it :)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I've had fillings done like twice and i've had braces too but not anymore!~
I trust some people but not a lot so if you have my trust don't lose it :)
I've never had braces, I would probably benefit from them since my teeth are slightly crooked at the front but I don't get any issues from it that I can't fix with a little extra brushing in that area, plus I think it looks cute on me, it's not that crooked but just a tiny but with a lil chip in a tooth that I don't remember getting lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
The dentist so i had a dentist appointment today and yes it got me out of school for the most part but i don't enjoy going -_-
I almost choked on the thing they use to take pictures of your teeth and i couldn't say anything cause the machine was already acting up and i didn't wanna worry the more....
Then the guy that put the special stuff on your teeth when your done got it on my lip and that stuff is hard to get off! -_-
But hey worse has happened, what can you do 🤷‍♀️
On a plus tho,
i'm not going to any classes cause after i leave this class that we littler do what ever we want in we go to a play of Romeo and Juliet, so i'm skipping all classes that invole work today!~ and i've never been more happy~

How's everyones day? Anything good happen for you today? I hope you have a wonderful day!~:pandaamazed:
Luve chu!💜

I really need a hug at lunch.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Why? Do i need to beat someones a$$ who hurt you? tell me and you won't have to worry about them ever again!:pandacop:
Thank you but I just.... freaked out last period.... I am just really shaken up right now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread