COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation hyuna-ah being a fashion icon n trendsetter- a thread (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
hyuna hyuna hyuna... god I adore her fashion so much !! nowadays, she has gotten so bold and colourful with it, she isn't scared to be weird or quirky at al- and I love it !! it really gives us some good looks. I really enjoy the way the combines street style and comfy wear, with edgy somewhat punk style pieces, and all that has a cute/lolita scent to it. I also love her accessories and how colourful everything is. her pastel chockers, hats, knit bags and bucket hats, rings and colourful nail art,, paired with more natural makeup or duller looks is so so refreshing to look at !! it brings out her inner character and really stands out against the minimalist trends and other idol fashion ! here are some of my favourite looks- all taken from her Instagram (which is one big aesthetic jumble of pure amazingness hahaha)

god, she is exquisite ! :pandalove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread