COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanart how would loona sing "power up" by red velvet? (fan vid) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
honestly i'm not sure where this should go. but i got to borrow my mother's laptop for a few days and for my last day i wanted to try making one of these. she has imovie and i don't. this is my first time ever using imovie and i only had a few hours, so i'm sorry this isn't the best! :haylul: :nekosweat:

i realized about halfway through that it was clownery on my part to do "power up" for 12 girls, because rv has 5 members and.. 5 voice types are quite difficult to distribute amongst 12....... but i genuinely had fun making these, and i feel like largely i've pinned the voice types right. i'm so sorry miss vivi and miss gowon only got 0.6 and 0.5 respectively (VIVI AND GOWON WARRIORS DONT KILL ME PLEASE) but if i ever get the chance to make more of these, hopefully i'll get better (it's so hard at first try bc like i said, rv only has 5 girls and 5 voice types, and seulgi sounds so much like jinsoul lol)

I KNOW THIS IS BAD BUT FOR A FIRST TRY I'M QUITE PROUD OF MYSELF??? again i also had lots of fun making this. sorry if the style is confusing tho. i've never used imovie before

EDIT: i know rv has 5 members. god only knows why i wrote 4 instead of 5. i don't get enough sleep. thank you eclipsoul for reminding me <3
EDIT: i also wrote that a movie that was released in 2015 was released "two years ago" because i was thinking of the 2017 sequel. i'm not dumb at math my brain is just fried sometimes lol i'm so sorry i love rv ot5

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that's quite intresting

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
red velvet has 5 members, not 4.
the video looks great! i also make such videos sometimes but the timers and so on are a bit too complicated for me. honestly i've never thought of how it would sound if loona had sung power up but i think the line distribution is fine, too. as for your first time, you did very well! :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
red velvet has 5 members, not 4.
the video looks great! i also make such videos sometimes but the timers and so on are a bit too complicated for me. honestly i've never thought of how it would sound if loona had sung power up but i think the line distribution is fine, too. as for your first time, you did very well! :)
I KNOW THEY DO. I JUST LITERALLY AM SO DUMB I FORGOT TO TYPE THAT. I KNOW THEY HAVE 5 MEMBERS. I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE MISS YERI. (MY RV BIAS LIST GOES LIKE JOY-SEULGI AT TIE FOR NUMBER ONE, YERI AT NUMBER TWO, AND IRENE-WENDY ROUGHLY THE SAME LOL. BUT I LIKE THEM ALL.) WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS. BUT THANK YOU.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread