COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event [Ho Ho Holigames] Winter Story (2 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
winterstory.jpg

banner by @Nina

Come, and gather around the fireplace for some bedtime stories! A Christmas Carol, Rudoph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Mr Grinch, and many others! Except this time, you will be telling the story!

You can pick any sort of festive story or song to create your own retelling! As fancy and as simple as you want, it just has to be your own work and the use of AI is strictly prohibited. Otherwise, go crazy!! You have from the start of the event till the end of the event to submit your stories. You can either put your submission below, or you can DM it to the Events members. :) And please remember, have fun!!

Timeline:
Deadline - December 30th KST​

Last edited:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck

BlueBelle320

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Strawberry_Starz

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
@Moguri I'm scared, I can't write for the life of me and I barely remember Rudolph which is the only one I know well :soob:

PuppyHazbin

it'll be a happy day in hell
Reactions Received
Website
scratch.mit.edu
KS Coins
Fandom
STAY
great...my biggest weakness....writing T^T
but i will do my best :pandamad: lol

Strawberry_Starz

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Strawberry_Starz

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
me either :haylul:
:wimwim: Sadly winning this event will get me a custom writer badge and I want custom badges so I have to do this in hopes of winning for the badge :irenecrazy:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi could i ask some questions too?
Can it be a shipping fanfic about idols?
Also if i submitted my fanfic, but i wanna submitted a corrected one or an edited one, but i'm still in the time frame of the submission can i submit it?

PuppyHazbin

Reactions Received
Website
scratch.mit.edu
KS Coins
Fandom
STAY
:wimwim: Sadly winning this event will get me a custom writer badge and I want custom badges so I have to do this in hopes of winning for the badge :irenecrazy:
me too ;-; i would like to have a custom badge as well :thumbsupcat:

Strawberry_Starz

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I FINISHED MY STORY!! It's cheesy and rhymes but I like it!!

Titel: Fella in green

We all know the story that Dr. Suess once told, about a green fella that hated Christmas. Ah yes! Millions of copies have been sold! Dr. Suess argued the green fella his head was screwed on too loose, his shoes too tight and his heart two sizes too small but no such things were true! You see The green fella must have a reason for his hate, as nobody is doomed to be mean and green all alone on a mountain top. We should all agree a Job like that would be a total flop!

The green Fella must’ve resented what we presented. A holiday season full of love and joy, where the streets are filled with song and the heart of every boy beats a little faster for the gingerbread girl next door. We all present Christmas to be a time for family but the green fella had nowhere to be. In a way the green fella is not to blame. If no one is there to take care of him, were we really the victim?

The green fella was not right to steal Christmas but neither were we. The real spirit of the holidays is that of festiveness, so instead of giving and receiving gifts let’s give something more fulfilling. Fella’s in green don’t always live on a deserted mountain up north. Some sit closer to home. So try and help a neighbor in green and share the thing we all care for. Joy is free, Golley gee! It’s the time of year again to make cheesy rhymes but I think this story will suffice.

Take care of your fella in green and help him grow a heart two sizes too tall.

My work here is done!

X, Sooyaabean

Last edited:

Strawberry_Starz

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I FINISHED MY STORY!! It's cheesy and rhymes but I like it!!

We all know the story that Dr. Suess once told, about a green fella that hated Christmas. Ah yes! Millions of copies have been sold! Dr. Suess argued the green fella his head was screwed on too loose, his shoes to tight and his heart two sizes too small but no such things were true! You see The green fella must have a reason for his hate, as nobody is doomed to be mean and green all alone on a mountain top. We should all agree a Job like that would be a total flop!

The green Fella must’ve resented what we presented. A holiday season full of love and joy, where the streets are filled with song and the heart of every boy beats a little faster for the gingerbread girl next door. We all present Christmas to be a time for family but the green fella had nowhere to be. In a way the green fella is not to blame. If no one is there to take care of him, were we really the victim?

The green fella was not right to steal Christmas but neither were we. The real spirit of the holidays is that of festiveness, so instead of giving and receiving gifts let’s give something more fulfilling. Fella’s in green don’t always live on a deserted mountain up north. Some sit closer to home. So try and help a neighbor in green and share the thing we all care for. Joy is free, Golley gee! It’s the time of year again to make cheesy rhymes but I think this story will suffice.

Take care of your fella in green and help him grow a heart two sizes too tall.

My work here is done!

X, Sooyaabean
That was fast :hayshook:

PuppyHazbin

Reactions Received
Website
scratch.mit.edu
KS Coins
Fandom
STAY
:pepecry2: If I can understand what I'm being asked to write, I can write up a whole book for it
me too ;-; or if it's something i really want to write about....which my teachers hate ;-;

Strawberry_Starz

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread