COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event [Ho Ho Holigames] Holiday Song Scramble (1 Viewer)

liliya

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
img_v3_0260_a9506a3f-b2a1-4969-b7ce-403dd36bfbdh.jpeg

Banner made by @Nina

What do Frosty the Snowman, the 12 days of Christmas and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer have in common? They’re tunes that are sure to get you groving over this holiday season.

How to play:

In this event you will be tasked in unscrambling series’s of holiday songs. I will provide you with the lyrics of three songs and you will have to name me the three songs in the series. But then it will get progressively harder… the words will no longer be in order :sakUwu:

There will be a total of 10 questions. The first four the lines will be in order, however in the following ones, each line will be scrambled. Your task is to guess the three songs in each question.

Timeline:

The google doc will be open for 24 hours from the start of this event. Your time starts when this thread is posted. You must submit by 0:00KST on the 23rd if participating
Link

Rules:

Do not Google the answers or use AI to complete the event. All other event rules apply.

Prizes:

1st place: 100 KS Coins
Runner up: 25 KS Coins​

Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I always think I’m bad with lyrics, but at the end, I’m fine with it, so might try. :thumbs_up:

Strawberry_Starz

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
img_v3_0260_a9506a3f-b2a1-4969-b7ce-403dd36bfbdh.jpeg

Banner made by @Nina

What do Frosty the Snowman, the 12 days of Christmas and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer have in common? They’re tunes that are sure to get you groving over this holiday season.

How to play:

In this event you will be tasked in unscrambling series’s of holiday songs. I will provide you with the lyrics of three songs and you will have to name me the three songs in the series. But then it will get progressively harder… the words will no longer be in order :sakUwu:

There will be a total of 10 questions. The first four the lines will be in order, however in the following ones, each line will be scrambled. Your task is to guess the three songs in each question.

Timeline:

The google doc will be open for 24 hours from the start of this event. Your time starts when this thread is posted. You must submit by 0:00KST on the 22nd if participating
Link

Rules:

Do not Google the answers or use AI to complete the event. All other event rules apply.

Prizes:

1st place: 100 KS Coins
Runner up: 25 KS Coins

[events tag]​
QUESTION XD

How will you know who submitted which answers?

XD There's no Username field.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread