COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[Ho Ho Holigames] Gingerbread House Contest (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Is any drawing involved at all?
so we have to draw one? pls give more details. :pepelook:
Good question. Drawing one and decorating an already existing gingerbread house are two different things.
Also, we must use an online platform for it? I mean, what about real drawing on a paper? Is it allowed?

MACHINA

Lonely never felt so right
Reactions Received
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Good question. Drawing one and decorating an already existing gingerbread house are two different things.
Also, we must use an online platform for it? I mean, what about real drawing on a paper? Is it allowed?
Thats why i asked what do we use because canva doesn't provide pieces of a gingerbread house lol

Mandisa

Fly high 🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
she/her
I'm so excited! And let me do my research on another site that may work for this.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
:susPepe: So basically do we use Canva to make a gingerbread house? What should I be starting out with? :umwhat:
Does it have to look like gingerbread because on canva most of the gingerbread things are houses and cookies
I assume that we dm our project to you and don’t post it here, right?
I'll enter! But do we have to draw a gingerbread house or decorate one?
so we have to draw one? pls give more details. :pepelook:
Thats why i asked what do we use because canva doesn't provide pieces of a gingerbread house lol
@Peachingu whenever you get the chance these questions need to be answered :kittylove:

Mandisa

Fly high 🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
she/her
@Events Users
Since so many people asked me, I thought it would be best to tag you all since this would be useful information.

Please DM me ( @Peachingu ) your submissions! I was originally thinking of just having you submit them in this thread but for privacy and fair reasons, I think that setting up a DM with me will be best.

For creating your Gingerbread House, you may use any platform you think would be best as long as it doesn't use someone else's work (other than a template), help of someone else, or AI/generation creation. If you want to use Canva, I recommend using Canva's shapes to create a 2D version and if I have time today, I may create a template
Other ways you can make this

• Physical art form (physical drawing, painting, 3D Sculpture, Gingerbread House Kit, etc.)
  • Digital art form
  • Canva
  • Online/App 3D Model Maker
Your houses can be either 3D or 2D, made in real life, drawn or on a digital website. It's up to you! As long as you're following those three rules with its creations, you can use what you like.

Here is a blank template that anyone can use for this challenge but it is not a must!
Gingerbread House Blank Template.png

Last edited:

Mandisa

Fly high 🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
she/her
Here's a basic template that I made that you can follow but you don't have to. You can add little decorations like gumdrops and candy canes that are graphics made by others. Or you can use the basic shapes to decorate. This was made with Canva but feel free to edit it on whatever you'd like!
@JunnieBunnie @Wingfrost @PuppySeungmin @Hakunama_Tata @Yerichu @Day (in case you didn't see this)
Gingerbread House Blank Template.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread