COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Hey guys! <3 (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hello,

My name is Jake and I joined today thanks to @infire707. I'm a daily user of AKP but decided to join here after I saw a lot of the users that I love leaving (I wanna know the FULL tea on why if anyone is interested in spilling). I'm a 95 liner which makes me 23 going on 24 this year 😭 and I live in a small town in the British countryside (not as peaceful as it sounds, this place is turning into the ghetto). I have cerebral palsy and I'm jobless so I'm always online a lot (luckily for you! 😉) so expect to see a lot of me, I tend to like stuff more than post replies especially if someone else has already said what I wanted to say so sorry if I ever spam you with reaction notifications LOL

If any of are from AKP, please comment below and say hi especially if you've changed your username because the main reason I joined is so that I can keep talking to the people I made friends with there!

I started out as a very casual kpop fan in 2012 with groups like Wonder Girls, SNSD and 2NE1, mainly because I've always liked girl groups and there weren't really any western ones active at that time. Then in 2016, I was going through a really tough time with my mental health and as I was scrolling through my suggested videos on YouTube, I saw a MV by a group called BLACKPINK from YG Entertainment which I immediately clicked on because I'd been really anticipating YG's new girl group even as a casual kpop listener because I really loved 2NE1. The first video I saw by them was Whistle and I was instantly a fan, that was when I started to fully fall into the world of kpop, watching variety shows and keeping up with multiple groups on a regular basis.

The groups that I fully stan are:
  • Black Pink
  • LOONA
  • NCT
  • (G)I-DLE
As you can probably tell, I mainly stan girl groups but I make an exception for NCT because their my husbands/sons depending on the member LOL

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Hello! I know I already followed you earlier, but welcome to the site!

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Hey! Welcome to the forum! I hope that you enjoy yourself on here and re-unite with some of your favourite users!<3 :pandalove: Looking forward towards more GG love around here~!

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hey! Welcome to the forum! I hope that you enjoy yourself on here and re-unite with some of your favourite users!<3 :pandalove: Looking forward towards more GG love around here~!
There's nothing in this world that's better than a GREAT girl group song!

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Hi! It's nice to see you here. I hope you enjoy the forums.
:pandalove:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome! :llama_cheer:

I was from AKP as well under the same username but I don't think we ever chatted then. I hope you enjoy it here at KPS.:pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
hey, nice to see you here!!

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy:
All the blinks are migrating!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ hope you enjoy it here :pandalove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread