COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Happy Birthday @exi (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTI
Happy Birthday Vip

Vip birthday.png

It’s your birthday party today @Exi . Today we prepared a lot of entertainments for you (mostly clownery).​

One especially did sth special for you i hope you will like it :pepeheart::lisalaugh:
We know each other for a long time now. :bobross: You grew so much : almost graduated, internship finished even though you wished to stay a bit longer, fixing your eyes with your own money (i can’t believe now you have superman’s eyes 🤡 and you being a material gurl), buying your own clothes, etc.. One day i will wake up and you will be rich and famous ( don’t forget about us peasants). :worry::face:
You’re a grown woman, making your own decisions : it’s so beautiful to see. :pepecry2: Hopefully your path will become bigger and your wishes become true (alexa plays dreams come true by aespa).​
Anyway 😭 i hope you will have a great birthday (and some rest 🔫) you deserved. :pepesmug::sanapray:I hope you receive some beautiful gifts (if not lmao you can buy them yourself 💀). :sj_weary:

Eat your cake even if you followed so far your diet successfully (congrats again) :pepeheart:

Here's my real gift edit (the other one was just clownery):​
Happy Birthday.png

PS/ you all flop don’t show cakes anymore or what 😭
PS/ the discord server is a mess lowkey 💀

Time to show you some messages from your friends : all the messages are also in the discord server

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXIIII​
Your bday is during the week so I'll probably miss your thread but ANYWAY IT'S YOUR DAY WIIIIII​
I hope you enjoy a lot and have fun​
You're a really funny girl and that's the quality I admire the most on people lol But you are also very sweet and smart​
I hope that on this new cycle of your life your dreams come true and you achieve everything you want​
Love youu, thank you for everything​

Exiiiiiiiiii​
🥹 You’re old!!!!! Embrace it it’s fun​
I’m so happy to have you as my friend. And high key, cards and After School got us talking more. You are a woman with taste!!!!! And and and you can also appreciate the occasional fuck boiii ie Lee Huta Minhyuk. I knew there were important reasons behind as to why we get along so well. I’m hella proud of you HD-ifying your vision so you can view Leo in 4k. The important things, you know. But seriously, when you have a goal, you stick with it. Even if it takes time, you’re always down to get to where you want to be.​

O.O my discord channel will be more of a birthday message than this failed attempt.​
I hope you have the bestest birthday. Fuck horrible people. Embrace the age, embrace the grays, embrace the walking sticks. Eat cake. And threaten people to get you presents​
Ily so much HAPPY BIRTHDAY​

1661497397078.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXIIIIIII!!! TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU​
I hope all your wishes come true and you get to eat pleeeeenty of cake~​
make sure to drink as much as you want too​
You have 2 things to celebrate now​
your birthday and your 20/20 vision​
enjoy​

HELP​
SOOO EXI​
I hope you have a amazing birthday, chibi EATTT WELL AND LISTEN TO SOME EXO BOPS(smeggsy youtube asmrs are for later), forever stay young and beautiful(bop by lana del rey u shd give it a try if u havent) (no promo). LOOOVEEE BIG, sMILEEE BIG, STUuuuDY BIG. But also make sure to rest and never overwork or stress yourself out too much I wish you good health whole lotta rocks. Have a great cakeday lovely​
(how awk. must it be to have a birthday right as schools abt to start)​

Happy Birthday Exi Hope you have lots of fun and have a great year ahead :pepeheart:

Helloooooo exiiiii and big happy birthday to uuuu I hope that u will have a nice relaxing fun day!​
I wanted to say that u r so genuinely sweet I remember I think the first time I recognized u on that one forum and u were very sweet and welcoming​
I love when u tag me in your threads idk I very much appreciate it and I hope the spreading of the after school agenda has been successful u r good at making those threads thank uuu​
Anyways I hope u will have a good day and good rest of the year u deserve it Happy Birthday :pepeheart:

Hi Exi! Now its my turn to wish you happy birthday, we're both august children, you like to use fate with everything, ISNT THAT FATE? Anyways, I hope all of your dreams come true, I hope the coming year could be the best year in your life, I wish you all the good things in the world, that you graduate with honours, get the best job and all the money in the world (maybe not all, I need some too). Also, have a lot of cake, drink a lot of water I guess, lots of chai and be crazy if only just for today! And don't stop being the clown that you are! I won't be bullying you today! (modifié)​
and as for the gift:​
1661497668894.png

For lit fam, her gift is in discord :oliviakek::dubueh: i will only post her birthday's message

Exi bexi, you're smart, funny, nice and a great writer, as well as hardworking, and a great friend. I met you in the fma back in akp, and as we know, multis are always the best. But even I can't beat your stanlist​
And even though at first I thought your username was a completely diff user on discord​
And you thought I was older than you at first​
And then forgot my age every week​

But Exi bexi, you're a great friend and I really enjoy talking to you, my fellow Desi, exol, nina tutor, member of the hot peppers, aka best subunit, and lit sr I hope we can be friends for a long time. Oh and cute too. Have a great day bc you deserve it, don't overwork yourself, and have not just a great day, but a great everything I appreciate you a lot and I love you​

Let's continue with you trying to get me into 2nd gen ggs and me trying to get you into every group I get into​

Lol I'm not good at this, but I hope you could understand​
And this, is where the mushy ends, and the chaos (again) begins​

it's a special day today​
or​
tomorrow​
anyway i am here to wish you a very happy birthday​
please eat a lot of cake​
or booze​
whichever you like better​
i really like talking to you and i'm glad we're friends​
as for a birthday present I'll give you two free cards of your choice​
idrk what else to say we should really talk more​
but please enjoy your birthday and also i hope your eyes are recovering well​

For logan the clown, it's complicated to post her message here too. See you in the discord server

Hiii exibby I still remember you were one of the first person to start spamming my wall on that forsaken forum and you were super nice and friendly altho a tiny bit weird (but in the best kinda way ) Then I also found out u got a lot of amazing ppl around you and I think we made like a little cult chat with twin, having so much fun over our superior taste (honestly idk I might be making things up here, some things are very blurry ) the other thing that comes to mind is that one time u randomly sent me ur pic for 1sec and then a handful of voice messages and u sounded so cute UwU fastforward and now we the card gang, not u dealing me the best stuff for free I appreciate you a lot my Canadian buddy stay well and keep thriving as a OL with attitude and an eagle vision now coming for fave's abs and nips the best Happy Birthday and cake to you, ily

@Exi's fave oppar
Hiii exibby I still remember you were one of the first person to start spamming my wall on that forsaken forum and you were super nice and friendly altho a tiny bit weird (but in the best kinda way ) Then I also found out u got a lot of amazing ppl around you and I think we made like a little cult chat with twin, having so much fun over our superior taste (honestly idk I might be making things up here, some things are very blurry ) the other thing that comes to mind is that one time u randomly sent me ur pic for 1sec and then a handful of voice messages and u sounded so cute UwU fastforward and now we the card gang, not u dealing me the best stuff for free I appreciate you a lot my Canadian buddy stay well and keep thriving as a OL with attitude and an eagle vision now coming for fave's abs and nips the best Happy Birthday and cake to you, ily

Hey Exi, this is Bibiboyoyoo. Happy birthday to you! Hope you have the best day with lots of cakes and chai! Technically, we know each other since old akp times which means we are both old. I mean it as we both use forums since a long time. You are such a kind and friendly person, who is always ready to listen to others and you are just honestly curious about other people and if they’re doing well. You have such a big heart. We don’t always agree on stuff, but that’s okay, because we get each other’s point, I think. You put your whole heart into the things you do and you don’t give up, which is amazing. But never forget that you, yourself should be your #1 priority in life and failing is just an other way to learn things from! Okay, I can’t with the serious talk anymore; hope Huta will lap dance for you on your bday!​

Also, don’t hold back your thirstiness, it’s not good for your health!​
You can count on all of us when it comes to hot stuff!​
Stay sexi, stay Exi! :pepeheart:

Last edited:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Happy birthday! Have a beautiful day.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTI
i love how only the EU gang is here :dubueh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread