COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

give me your lovey dovey kpop songs please ! ✨ (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
please send help asap !! :sanapray: :pandabeg: for context, i am currently making a lovey-dovey playlist for the love of my life, and i'm needing some ideas for what songs to put on it. :kittylove: only girl group/female soloist songs please, as that is the only kind of kpop they like :uwu: i'll take any and all suggestions under that umbrella, as they enjoy many diverse subgenres and are a stan and casual listener of almost any girl group/female soloist !! :pandalove: i really hope someone will reply to this somewhat weird thread ! :haylul: :nekoshy: thanks in advance for any help i may receive :pepeheart: it is greatly appreciated !! :sakUwu: :izhug:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i can't believe i didn't think of these except for "only" !! :nakypog: thank you so much for the wonderful suggestions !!:pandaamazed: :pandalove: i'll let them know which ones you chose :sanapray: :haylul: thanks again !! :wjhug:

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i can't believe i didn't think of these except for "only" !! :nakypog: thank you so much for the wonderful suggestions !!:pandaamazed: :pandalove: i'll let them know which ones you chose :sanapray: :haylul: thanks again !! :wjhug:
No problem hun :maheart: Glad you like my suggestions and would love to hear their feedback :nekolove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
No problem hun :maheart: Glad you like my suggestions and would love to hear their feedback :nekolove:
well "asap" is one of their favorite songs, so i think you hit the nail on the head !! :kittylove:i'll let you know their thoughts later :sakUwu:

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
well "asap" is one of their favorite songs, so i think you hit the nail on the head !! :kittylove:i'll let you know their thoughts later :sakUwu:
Oh yay! I was close :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
oh my goodness these are all so perfect, and i happen to love all of these songs myself as well !! :pandalove: you have excellent taste if i may say so!! :sanapray: thank you bunches for your suggestions !! they're super helpful and inspiring, and i'm sure my partner will enjoy a lot of them !! :sakUwu: thank you again for stopping by my thread :dubuwave: i hope your day is amazing !! :nekolove:

Heartbeat

you had me at hello
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oh my goodness these are all so perfect, and i happen to love all of these songs myself as well !! :pandalove: you have excellent taste if i may say so!! :sanapray: thank you bunches for your suggestions !! they're super helpful and inspiring, and i'm sure my partner will enjoy a lot of them !! :sakUwu: thank you again for stopping by my thread :dubuwave: i hope your day is amazing !! :nekolove:
I'm glad you like them!! :pandahappy:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
maybe?? im not really good at this :sadcat:

these are absolutely amazing suggestions !! :sanapray: thank you so, so much !! :pandaamazed: :pandalove: you did just fine, no worries ! :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
Antifragile by LSFM
the only song to actually contain the phrase - Lovey Dovey lol
woah, you picked one of their top favorite songs, if not their number one kpop song ever !! :hayshook: they will get a kick out of this for sure, so thank you for the brilliant suggestion !! :haylul: and wrong when t-ara's "lovey dovey" exists !! :sanapray: :pandaamazed: :pandalove: (off topic but if you haven't heard it, here it is :sakUwu: bless your ears ~ :pandaangel:)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
this song changed my life and i still know all the words and the dance to this very day:maheart: thank you very much for your contribution !! :kittylove: have a wonderful day !! :nekolove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
woah, you picked one of their top favorite songs, if not their number one kpop song ever !! :hayshook: they will get a kick out of this for sure, so thank you for the brilliant suggestion !! :haylul: and wrong when t-ara's "lovey dovey" exists !! :sanapray: :pandaamazed: :pandalove: (off topic but if you haven't heard it, here it is :sakUwu: bless your ears ~ :pandaangel:)

I've actually never heard the song...
not bad not bad

antifragile is a great song but my fav would have to be Fearnot, Between you, me and the lamppost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread