COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Game GAME GAME GAME GAME GAME (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
And if you know the answer?

Write the answer down then write another question?

Easy - I'm a member of Gfriend. I'm always pretending not to listen, yet always happy. Dancer of the Group.
Hwang Eunbi - Sinb

Medium - Born in New Zealand, yet raised in Australia.
Park Chaeyoung - rose'

Hard - I walk into the room, and sit down at the table. Someone sits at the window and starts singing.
Jang Eunbi - Eunha

Can be in Vie, Span, French, Han, Kan, Eng, Maori, Filipino, Portuguese, and etc...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Which song does Jihyo and Nayeon lay on the floor?​

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
F(x)

I was apart of one of the biggest GGs in Korea but now I'm a successful solo artist. Recently, I started to write my own songs too. Who am I?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread