COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Ex-Trainee Attacks Male Idols (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Idols mentioned by this attention whore:
BTS V
Big Bang Top
Monsta X Wonho and Shownu
WInner's Hoon
iKon Bi
YG's former CEO YG

I'm missing some more she's aimed at I know it
HOLD UP! BTS'S V?! IMM CUT A BITCH. THE FILTHY BITCH BETTER REMOVE HER HANDS FORM MY SON

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Idols mentioned by this attention whore:
BTS V
Big Bang Top
Monsta X Wonho and Shownu
WInner's Hoon
iKon Bi
YG's former CEO YG

I'm missing some more she's aimed at I know it
Oh Hell Na Btich! Not V, Fit Me AssHole! Lets Go!!!🤜🤛

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just hope she doesn't go after AB6IX, or SuperM.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
She'll go after anyone she doesn't like aka EVERYONE
SHe admitted several tiems she does this because she enjoys the attention.

To those bursting blood vessels over BTS V. She claimed she met him at a club late at night and enjoyed his company yet flips saying nothing happen. She also hints he was underage at the time. WHile bluntly stating she went to clubs while under age... .... YEAH. Pretty certain her fear of ARMY prevented her from ruining V>

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

To those bursting blood vessels over BTS V. She claimed she met him at a club late at night and enjoyed his company yet flips saying nothing happen. She also hints he was underage at the time. WHile bluntly stating she went to clubs while under age... .... YEAH
DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions Received
KS Coins

To those bursting blood vessels over BTS V. She claimed she met him at a club late at night and enjoyed his company yet flips saying nothing happen. She also hints he was underage at the time. WHile bluntly stating she went to clubs while under age... .... YEAH. Pretty certain her fear of ARMY prevented her from ruining V>
Her fear towards a fandom sooo big is a really good thing. She fears ARMY since its such a big fandom.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
I'm so done. With Han Seo Hee, with Jung Daeun, with fucking EVERYONE. Wonho does not deserve this at all and honestly I really hope he reconsiders.
I Feel You , Ugggghhh I Want to fight someone now, my going to pratice later to blow off steam later.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm honestly out of the loop about what she did but isn't this much detestation a bit excessive?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Did you fully submit it? It isn't showing up as another response.
Yeppp. I also put my username. But if it’s not showing I’ll just redo it

Reactions Received
KS Coins
she is the one from TOP scandel, appeared in Hanbin's one too, has shown interest in alot of other male idols and has talked some stuff about an actor. She is for some reason always involved
imma find her and kill her

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm honestly out of the loop about what she did but isn't this much detestation a bit excessive?
Well I wouldn't go as far as call her names or that stuff.. other than attention-seeker and other stuff that she is. But basically she's from rich family and got trainee position and close to several male idols with her connections. She dealt them drugs, then when she got caught of using drugs and selling them second time she exposed T.O.P for using marihuana that she had dated. While T.O.P was in court about his case and in severe depression even in point of overdosing on his anxiety meds she made degrading comments of him. Later on she has threatened him to expose more.

This expose and degrading T.O.P made some people parade her as feminist queen which she quickly monetized and started selling sweaters. She made some radical feminist posts which gave bad name to feminism and then she denounced being feminist when people started calling her over her transphobic comments.

Other than T.O.P she exposed B.I which led him to be leaving group and idol life. And she has made comments about several other idols saying they have done stuff like Wonho now. She has also admitted she likes the attention her posts get.

So she's basically rich kid who keeps breaking several laws, but avoiding jail cause her rich parents, while exposing her ex-boyfriend and ex-friends for doing same things she has done to get clout and attention. She has hurt lot of people while parading herself as some kind of hero for exposing these idols. She's currently on social media rejoicing about Wonho leaving the group and exposing more about him cause she doesn't care when someone is already down.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Well I wouldn't go as far as call her names or that stuff.. other than attention-seeker and other stuff that she is. But basically she's from rich family and got trainee position and close to several male idols with her connections. She dealt them drugs, then when she got caught of using drugs and selling them second time she exposed T.O.P for using marihuana that she had dated. While T.O.P was in court about his case and in severe depression even in point of overdosing on his anxiety meds she made degrading comments of him. Later on she has threatened him to expose more.

This expose and degrading T.O.P made some people parade her as feminist queen which she quickly monetized and started selling sweaters. She made some radical feminist posts which gave bad name to feminism and then she denounced being feminist when people started calling her over her transphobic comments.

Other than T.O.P she exposed B.I which led him to be leaving group and idol life. And she has made comments about several other idols saying they have done stuff like Wonho now. She has also admitted she likes the attention her posts get.

So she's basically rich kid who keeps breaking several laws, but avoiding jail cause her rich parents, while exposing her ex-boyfriend and ex-friends for doing same things she has done to get clout and attention. She has hurt lot of people while parading herself as some kind of hero for exposing these idols. She's currently on social media rejoicing about Wonho leaving the group and exposing more about him cause she doesn't care when someone is already down.
Preach:sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins

First of all thank you for taking some of your time to explain it. While I can understand she may not be a role model to follow, I would hate to see people crossing the line "to protect" their idols. "Attention-seeker" may be okay but it is clear that worse happens in other cases. We always read about respecting idols but it is important we understand the deeper meaning and it is respecting human beings, especially when there is so much worse in this world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread