COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV Everblue & Rainy Rainy Rainy (new ver.) - 13th and 14th songs (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
yay, you remade one of my absolute favorites of hers !! :sakUwu: "rainy rainy rainy" is melancholic in tone, but there's also great comfort to be found in its profound beauty and thoughtful lyricism !! :sanapray: :pandaamazed: :pandalove: each song is like poetry !! :excitedcat: keep up the good work !! i imagine it's hard and time consuming, but the end product is always a joy to be able to listen to and i look forward to seeing the notifs when i wake up in the morning !! :kittylove: and i think her accent really shone through on this track, what do you think ?? :pepesmug: :nakypog: "everblue" is so soft and dreamy too, and i lowkey want to add it to my sleep playlist /pos !! once again, stellar job !! :clapping: :thumbs_up:

also, i must say that i love the red and green cover for "everblue" !! :taesip::llama_blush:candice is such a red name (if that makes sense :haylul: synesthesia here :lisalaugh:) so i think it's very fitting !! :TechiNod:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
yay, you remade one of my absolute favorites of hers !! :sakUwu: "rainy rainy rainy" is melancholic in tone, but there's also great comfort to be found in its profound beauty and thoughtful lyricism !! :sanapray: :pandaamazed: :pandalove: each song is like poetry !! :excitedcat: keep up the good work !! i imagine it's hard and time consuming, but the end product is always a joy to be able to listen to and i look forward to seeing the notifs when i wake up in the morning !! :kittylove: and i think her accent really shone through on this track, what do you think ?? :pepesmug: :nakypog: "everblue" is so soft and dreamy too, and i lowkey want to add it to my sleep playlist /pos !! once again, stellar job !! :clapping: :thumbs_up:

also, i must say that i love the red and green cover for "everblue" !! :taesip::llama_blush:candice is such a red name (if that makes sense :haylul: synesthesia here :lisalaugh:) so i think it's very fitting !! :TechiNod:
I have put a lot of effort into Rainy Rainy Rainy so it sounds more English than usual :excitedcat: :excitedcat:

BUT BE READY FOR BUTTERFLIES, SHE IS COMING IN FEW MINUTES

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I have put a lot of effort into Rainy Rainy Rainy so it sounds more English than usual :excitedcat: :excitedcat:

BUT BE READY FOR BUTTERFLIES, SHE IS COMING IN FEW MINUTES
YAY !! I'LL BE WATCHING FOR THAT NOTIFICATION !!!!!:pandaamazed: :pandahappy: :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
Good good I am excited to hear your opinion
i'm catching up with the 10 newest songs as we speak !! :haylul: :sanapray: :nekolove: starting with "outro: back to reality" :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
yeah it is a good surprise that one
i'll finish the rest of my listening and reply to all of your posts as soon as i can !! :taesip: my favorite songs for the record are still "rainy rainy rainy" and "five o' clock". they're so comforting and cozy !! :pandahappy: :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i'll finish the rest of my listening and reply to all of your posts as soon as i can !! :taesip: my favorite songs for the record are still "rainy rainy rainy" and "five o' clock". they're so comforting and cozy !! :pandahappy: :pandalove:
:taesip::taesip: yeah I like them too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread