COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ Boy advise, Please (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Bit&Tony
lmao idk i was looking for one that was like a shocked wondering face :pepelook:
oh ok hes 13 but dont worry he is older than his brother by maybe 6/5 years im not sure

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oh ok hes 13 but dont worry he is older than his brother by maybe 6/5 years im not sure
well if hes 13 that maybe why he sounds like a girl js :pikasmart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Bit&Tony
well if hes 13 that maybe why he sounds like a girl js :pikasmart:
no you don't understand he sounds like a girl not like a girl nooo like a girl girl like he could be a girl but he isn't he's a male which be trippie sometimes... he is just so tiny and cute (his brother said I could call him cute so hmph)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
no you don't understand he sounds like a girl not like a girl nooo like a girl girl like he could be a girl but he isn't he's a male which be trippie sometimes... he is just so tiny and cute (his brother said I could call him cute so hmph)
wowzies ok then. is he like a femboy??? orrrr

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Bit&Tony
wowzies ok then. is he like a femboy??? orrrr
G A Y🏳️‍🌈 haha lol he thinks it wont change in the future but as he gets older it get deeper im libra the bfs libra im bi the bfs bi we are just...cheif kiss* when were together

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
G A Y🏳️‍🌈 haha lol he thinks it wont change in the future but as he gets older it get deeper im libra the bfs libra im bi the bfs bi we are just...cheif kiss* when were together
ohhhh he's gay huh. well youll see if puberty hits him like a brick or not

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Bit&Tony
ohhhh he's gay huh. well youll see if puberty hits him like a brick or not
for some odd reason Im hoping it doesn't and on the other side im hoping it does😕

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Hinestly speaking I had a girlfriend who said she'd kill herself if she didn't have me and I thought I'd be at fault but no. That's not the kind of relationship you want. Codependance doesn't work that way,y you're supposed to love the person not depend on them as if they are your entire life and nothing else mstters... trust me, we ended up breaking up after a long time and it was actually never worth it to go through with it in the first place. It's essentially blackmail... Do what you can but don't get used. Just a piece of advice.

If you meant best friend and not boyfriend... well this might not really be for that

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Hinestly speaking I had a girlfriend who said she'd kill herself if she didn't have me and I thought I'd be at fault but no. That's not the kind of relationship you want. Codependance doesn't work that way,y you're supposed to love the person not depend on them as if they are your entire life and nothing else mstters... trust me, we ended up breaking up after a long time and it was actually never worth it to go through with it in the first place. It's essentially blackmail... Do what you can but don't get used. Just a piece of advice.
ok thank you and also your the first male on here that I've met and your pretty cool thanks

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

If you meant best friend and not boyfriend... well this might not really be for that
100%. It's toxic... for both

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Bit&Tony

didn't see the last part but I did in fact mean boyfriend not best friend

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
ok thank you and also your the first male on here that I've met and your pretty cool thanks
No problem. Guys here are pretty cool.

And the first time around I didn't have the time to write more so I'll do it now. Going to an entirely new state is not the answer definitely, now you might love this boy unconditionally or feel like it currently but the things he does or thinks... can't be changed by just you unfortunately and seeing as running away from home might permanently scar you're family relationship and general future , stick to what you can manage. If you find a way to reach him online that's good, otherwise... just trying your hardest is the best you can do.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Bit&Tony
ok thank y
No problem. Guys here are pretty cool.

And the first time around I didn't have the time to write more so I'll do it now. Going to an entirely new state is not the answer definitely, now you might love this boy unconditionally or feel like it currently but the things he does or thinks... can't be changed by just you unfortunately and seeing as running away from home might permanently scar you're family relationship and general future , stick to what you can manage. If you find a way to reach him online that's good, otherwise... just trying your hardest is the best you can do.
ou sorry i didnt see it sooner trying to do something.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
If you were able to reach him mom then i'd just ask so at least you can ease your mind knowing what happened but as for the bigger picture of the relationship however it's important that both people are not only able to enjoy time together but also able to enjoy time apart as being able to have time to yourself is still important and it's just about finding a healthy balance of spending time on your life, spending time with your partner and spending time for yourself and one thing that has stuck with me since I heard it is you cannot take care of someone else if you cannot take care of yourself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread