COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

A recap of my first day of school! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I am a senior now and I love it!! I met my friends irl, we've been given a rundown of how this year will go down and we have a looot of free periods!!

Have you started school and how was it?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
No more school for me but I miss it, ngl. I had a great time in College! Congrats on becoming a Senior! :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Being broke was never that fun!!

But hey college is a nice step up right?
Let's just say that I must "obey" my dad for the next 20 years! LOL
Step up? I mean, more interesting, for sure. Have you decided on your college major already?

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Let's just say that I must "obey" my dad for the next 20 years! LOL
Step up? I mean, more interesting, for sure. Have you decided on your college major already?
Why?? Is he your superior?

Yes! Marketing! But over here you go to multiple schools before you enter university. We need to do 3 year Marketing then another major that's about 3-4 years and after that you can enter university

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why?? Is he your superior?

Yes! Marketing! But over here you go to multiple schools before you enter university. We need to do 3 year Marketing then another major that's about 3-4 years and after that you can enter university
Superior? LMAOOO Nah, he just paid for everything. Now I have to behave and work hard! :sanapray:

omg, wow, Marketing! I must say, you most definitely have it in you my bunny gurlie! Outstanding choice! Take your time and Ace it! It don't really matter how fast you get there, its how well you get it done that counts! Super proud of ya gurl! <33 Go for it!

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink🐰🐻🐿🐣
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Superior? LMAOOO Nah, he just paid for everything. Now I have to behave and work hard! :sanapray:

omg, wow, Marketing! I must say, you most definitely have it in you my bunny gurlie! Outstanding choice! Take your time and Ace it! It don't really matter how fast you get there, its how well you get it done that counts! Super proud of ya gurl! <33 Go for it!
Oohh haha that makes sense!!

Thank you Nyaz!! That's very reassuring!! Sending you more love!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread