COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official 2024 Awards Revamp Season [Batch 1] (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins
batch 1.jpeg

Banner by @Nina

What is Awards Revamp Season?
It’s the time of the year when the badges of your favorite groups and soloists can now be updated with new photos!
The groups/soloists eligible for revamps are listed below. If you’d like to claim op for a revamp thread, you MUST read everything in this thread.
If you’d like to be tagged in the revamp threads, please let the op of the thread know when they have created it!

GENERAL RULES FOR ALL BADGES AND BADGE THREADS:
1. IMPORTANT: Share voting forms with all awards team members. You do not have to do this immediately- just do it before you submit the badges to be uploaded; this is to prevent users from rigging votings. Make sure to have a separate voting form for all of your rounds of voting: preliminary, final, tie breakers, etc.
2. Please do not make badges with white or black backgrounds!!! They don’t look good on light or dark modes respectively. Black and white badges are ONLY acceptable for group badges. If you are not sure whether the badge meets requirements, please let an awards member know so they can help you.
3. Follow badge making guidelines. If a badge that doesn’t follow them wins, then the awards team will modify the badge or will upload the second place badge instead. How to make badges can be seen here.
[NEW] 4. Official selfies will be allowed to be used for badge making BUT ONLY FOR: former members who are no longer active in the ent. industry and for members who have passed away.
All general rules and information that you need can be seen here. Please be familiar with these before making badges or oping a badge thread.

How do I become an op of a badge redo thread?
1. Check the list of groups and soloists that are eligible for redos listed on the bottom of this thread. Groups with strikethroughs mean that the op for them has already been claimed by another user.
2. You may claim no more than three threads at a time.
3. All ops for threads will be first come first serve (you are not guaranteed op, however, if you do not follow all of the directions).
4. Once you have understood all of the rules and directions in this thread, pm all @Awards members and ask to be the op for the group you want.
You must confirm in the pm that you have read this whole thread and will take responsibility for all of the badge threads you create.
We will send you a form to confirm that you understand the rules!

How do I create the badge redo thread?
Your thread will look the same as a normal badge thread.
You can find a sample badge revamp thread HERE
You may use the Fandom List tag ONCE at the beginning of the thread.
You must give those users an option to drop out from the tag list for the thread.
Please do not continue to tag users if they have expressed that they do not want to get notified and do not spam tags.

How long should the badge making process last?
Upon receiving the go ahead to create your badge thread, please try to complete said badge thread within a month of claiming it. If you do not finish within a month, there is the possibility you will lose claim to the OP according to the Awards Team discretion.
Suggestion Period: At least 1 week, but no more than 2 weeks.
Voting Period: All votings combined (preliminary, final, etc) in 2 weeks.
1. You must set the time limit when you make the op.
2. FOLLOW THE TIME LIMITS YOU SET!!
3. If you find that you are unable to follow your time limit, then you may hand it off to another user or let an awards member know. If you need to extend the time period for whatever reason, please pm awards and confirm with us. There will be no consequences if you do this!

How will the voting work?
Badge votings MUST use Google Forms to avoid confusion. The votings for badge remakes will follow the same rules and directions as normal votings.
1. You must include the original badge as a choice for all members/groups in the voting, as there may be users who prefer to keep the original badge.
2. As stated above, you have to share the forms with all five Awards Members.
3. Click here for an example voting form.
4. NOTE: We have implemented a new voting format system that MUST be followed, click here to read about it.

Which artists are eligible for redos?
After discussions, we have decided that the groups below will be eligible. They were determined by the last date updated and the number of users with those badges.
As stated above, groups with strikethroughs have already been claimed op!
NOTE: Former members of current active groups have been moved to the soloist section and therefore will have a separate revamp (example; ex-gidle soojin, ex-nmixx jini, ex-snsd jessica, etc). For Loona this will be their last revamp as the group "Loona" & we will after be moving the members into their current respective groups/soloist section.

BATCH SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT
To ensure that most groups get the chance to be revamped we will use the batch system. There will be 2 batch that have atm a mix of groups that have never been revamped, hasn't had a revamp in a long time & popular groups that were recently revamped. BATCH 2 will be announced after 3-4 months or a majority (per Awards Team) of BATCH 1 artists have been revamped and no more users are requesting to be op.

Groups
AKB48
ASTRO
BONBONGIRLS303
Berry Good
Billlie
BTOB
BTS

CIX
Enhypen
Everglow

Highlight
ILY:1
IVE

KARA
Kep1er
LE SSERAFIM
LOONA incl ARTMS & Loossemble
Lovelyz
MAMAMOO
MONSTA X
NCT
NMIXX
P1Harmony
SEVETEEN
StayC
Stray Kids
Tempest
The Boyz
The Rose
Treasure
TWICE
Viviz

Wonder Gils

Soloists
Chaeyeon
Chungha
DEAN
Eunbi
Jessica
Jo Yuri
Soojin
Yena

@Awards Users​

Last edited:

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I will vote for NCT and SVT if someone makes a thread for them. :sanapray:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
OH FUN! but if xcalibur dokyeom badge is replaced again i'll riot, we fought hard to get that badge back

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
who wants to host for nct :susPepe:

YouChan

We Chan Do This
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I volunteer to host the revamps for ILY:1, Stray Kids and Twice if that is alright. I will get started on making the threads, drafting up badges and DMming Awards members within 24 hours at the latest, but most likely within 12 hours.

Shou

Tell your mother I'll be there by ten ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I volunteer to host the revamps for ILY:1, Stray Kids and Twice if that is alright. I will get started on making the threads, drafting up badges and DMming Awards members within 24 hours at the latest, but most likely within 12 hours.
You'll have to make the DM convo in order for us to count it as claimed :sanapray: otherwise, if another user were to beat you to DMing, they would have claimed it first

dawn_ruby

|♥️ 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕫 ♥️|
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
𝓼𝓱𝓮/𝓱𝓮𝓻
Ship
can i do enhypen :hmmm:
tbh i already made two

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread