COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

15-year Old Idol Hit By Grown Man...? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What do you guys think...?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What do you guys think...?
so hard to tell with out context. for example the game / spinner could have had that 'punishment'(another issue)

But in a vacuum it looks awful.
Dude wound up and hit a young kid with what looks like a closed fist.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what the hell

Reactions Received
KS Coins
it doesnt look good
im more on the side even if it a game the hit was a bit to hard

Reactions Received
KS Coins
We don't see anything.... maybe he is joking... Idk it doesn't seem he hit her too hard to hurt her.

Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
You can't see what's happening which is really fustrating. She seems really surprised though and it looks bad but I don't want to jump to conclusions when no one can actually see what happened.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
There’s not much context in the video, but I’m also not going to defend the man in question. Even if he lightly tapped her as a joke the way he did it wasn’t ok at all, to anybody let alone a child.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hmm this one is a tough one.
It looks like he was aggressively going to do something, but then it doesn't look like she's hurt but she is holding her left side, so my guess is that he was acting like he was going to hit her hard but then pulled back his punch and just hit her not as hard.
But I'm in the same boat as everyone else, we can't really judge as it's not visible in what he did.
This reminds me of what happened with Seungyeon a few months ago where we thought the guy physically hit her but turned out she was completely fine.

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I cant even bring myself to watch this clip cause I love Chaeyeon so much.
Busters Chaeyeon, not DIA Chaeyeon or IZONE Chaeyeon

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm trying to look at more research on this matter because it has already gone viral and in articles, etc.
I believe it was on a show called Tok Tok! Boni Hani and is a kids show.
It looks like he hit her and if he did hit her, even if it's playful then he should still face the consequences. Plus this is a 15-year-old girl who is still a child, so if he did hit her, then it would be child abuse.

It also comes to how Chaeyeon holds her left arm immediately after he seemingly throws a punch and how she is laughing nervously after he walks away.
There is also that noise at the time when he allegedly hit her.
I guess we'll have to wait for more information.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just found this video:

and in this description, it says:
'Busters’ Chaeyeon aggressively assaulted by actor & co-worker during recording for TV show Chaeyeon, who is a member of Busters and is 15 years old, was assaulted by fellow co-worker and actor Choi Youngsoo during the recording of the TV show ‘Boni Hani’, a show for young viewers and children. In the video that has been circulating, we can see Chaeyeon playfully tugging Choi Youngsoo’s arm, however, Choi Youngsoo responds by hitting her arm aggressively. After attacking her, he walks away. In the next video, Chaeyeon can be seen holding and massaging her arm, and not smiling anymore. Netizens are currently trending the hashtag #RespectChaeyeon in order to spread awareness on the assault committed against her.'

In the next video, Chaeyeon can be seen holding and massaging her arm, and not smiling anymore. Netizens are currently trending the hashtag #RespectChaeyeon in order to spread awareness on the assault committed against her.
So, in this paragraph, where is this next video?

I have found this video on twitter though which shows her smile or laugh not there anymore:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread