COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Types of people you would never room with? (2 Viewers)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
:catglare: Roommates are a part of life.
And if you think you've never had a roommate :cat:

:kijoongstare: Your fam can be considered roommates.

I've had a lot of roommates. The only times I didn't have a roommate....my final year of school and my second year living in the city.
My current roommate does things that irks me but he's an exception because I just tend to tolerate more when I live with a family member.
He's my brother :seokeyes:
:oliviakek: and he pays more than half the rent. He's also not around as much because he travels a lot for work so I get a lot of peace.

I doubt i'll have any more roommates after this but if I were to...
:headache: I would NEVER room with
- someone who smoke cigarettes (sadly brother does this but he knows never to inside or else :pikagun: )
- someone who parties every weekend (im old, i need peace)
- someone who leaves their laundry everywhere
- someone who doesnt clean their hair in the bathroom
But most of all, I would NEVER room with my best friend. A few nights is fine but a semi perm living situation, NO

I did this once for college and lost a whole friend group because I asked her to contribute and bring at least a water case.
:idkwhattonamethis: I have better friends now, but i would not take the risk.​

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
All types at this point.
People who expect friendship just because we live together - idc how we ended up there. I'm here to pay, clean, and be respectful.

I did this once for college and lost a whole friend group because I asked her to contribute and bring at least a water case.​
She can't be serious :haylul:
How dare someone ask her to be a roommate for once :shamesica: The horror

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
All types at this point.
People who expect friendship just because we live together - idc how we ended up there. I'm here to pay, clean, and be respectful.

She can't be serious :haylul:
How dare someone ask her to be a roommate for once :shamesica: The horror
She was :joshmeh: took her towel and stormed off to shower after that. Didn't talk to me for the rest of the semester. And neither did the others.

callistemon

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I HATE EXTREMELY MESSY PEOPLE

caramelbleach

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Roommates who TALK ON THE PHONE LIKE THIS in the SAME FVCKING ROOM! I loved rooming with her, but this was a big issue for me bc really, how are you supposed to concentrate when your roommate is talking so loud it infiltrates your mind???

Hoemantic

Supernova
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
I'm kinda introverted so anyone who doesn't know how to read the room aka loud ass people 24/7 can rot on sight. Home is where I'm at peace, it's my safe space and it's important for me to keep it that way. I also despise roommates who treats you like their maid, clean up after yourself I ain't your mom.

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
i would never want to be roommates with people who dont know how to clean up after themselves tbh. if we're going to be roommates the least they could do is to do their portion of the dishes, the laundry, cleaning etc instead of making a mess and leaving it as it is :wimwim:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread