COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Response to the Events feedback + New Events tag (1 Viewer)

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hello everyone!

The events team would like to release this thread as a response for the feedback which we received in the staff feedback google forms! We received a total of 5 responses and most of the things which we had been told were things that we had been doing well. Nevertheless, we would like to release a response to everything that people have told us:

In order to respond to these, I will go ahead and copy/paste the comments and write a response below them!

If User of the month is always the most popular ones or the one with most posts, then it will be boring after a while. There is no chance for new users or other active users to become User of the month ever. Which is sad, because being popular or having the time to hang on the forum all day doesn't always mean someone is the best. Also, shy users or users with not much friends have zero chances.
I think with user of the month you can try and involve the forum in making the decisions.
- Actually, UOTM is all based on suggestions which get made by users around here. We look at the suggestions which were submitted and pick someone that we deem has deserved the title. We can't really give users who are not as active or don't have anyone recommend them the title since that would be unfair to those who have those things. Certain thing to keep in mind: Users who have gotten a recent warning point or have made issues within the community recently will not be chosen as UOTM under any circumstance.
Btw, here is the link to the thread:
[Suggestion Form] User of the Month - Kpopsource - International kpop forum community.

I feel like for the “Have you met” event it would be nice for more to be included in the thread, like fun videos of the artist and such.
- We honestly thought that this was a wonderful idea and decided to incorporate this into our Have You Met event starting with Verivery! Thank you for the idea!

There should be an event idea thread for other users on KS. So if they have any ideas like would like to share for future events they can post it there.
- We actually have that already:
☽ Event Suggestion Thread ☾ - Kpopsource - International kpop forum community.
- We always share with each other the events that are mentioned here and try to incorporate them into our schedule as we can!

I really don't mean to be rude and I'm sorry if I'm too forward, but the events have just lacked creativity. I can't really give much feedback on such straightforward events.
I appreciate the events team and know you probably don't have much time but the events have been lacklustre this year. I wish we had more game type events like last year.
- We appreciate all feedback, and we, of course, want to plan events with much more fun and exciting events, but currently, we only have 3 events members who are all relatively busy with IRL things as well. It's hard for us to plan huge events when we simply don't have the man-power to make huge events. This feedback had come before the Halloween event had happened so I hope that this event was much more creative than the previous two events we had!

Moreover, we dearly thank everyone for their kind words and compliments in the feedbacks! We truly appreciate everything! Events definitely struggled a little this year but we hope to make the forum more engaging as time comes and as we get new members~

Lastly, a separate thread will be made for this later, but we will begin to incorporate a new tag to the Events which would be the @Events Users tag! This will be tagged to every Event release we make and thus people are able to stay more up-to-date with events! I will make a thread to this later for people to request to be part of this~

Last edited:

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Of course, the Events feedback continues to be open, if you would like to send us something, you can do so ~here~!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread