COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Promo #3: So, why would I even want to become an Events member? (1 Viewer)

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
So, why would you even consider being an Events member?

Well, I am so glad that you asked I said to no one lmao!

1. Events really is an art form in the best sense. Creatively speaking, we are really free to do anything we want with admin permission of course, I promise I am not power hungry. Events really don't have a limit except for the fact that we have to make an event forum friendly. Thus, people who have lots of creative juices will have a walk in the park coming up with ideas planning the events.

2. However, that isn't all! Events may not be the most active team, but we are the most important team when it comes to hosting on time. So, even if you are not creative but are super active and like to be in lead of organizing threads and checking for replies and everything that comes with this, then you would be amazing at hosting events!

3. People generally think that Events members need to have both, but that really is not true. To be an Events member, you really have to do just one of the two. And, believe it or not, most people will usually chime in to both even if they feel they are only good at one of the two. But, this is definitely not required, you eventually just get the hang of it and join in~

Now, you are able to ask us any questions in this thread about the process or other things you are curious about!

However, if you think that this is for you and you would like to be a part of this, please consider applying to the Events Intern Recruitment with the thread that is linked below!
Events Intern Recruitment - Kpopsource - International kpop forum community.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread