COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Police confirm legitimacy of Seungri prostitution chat + hidden camera chat obtained through another celeb’s phone (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope more celebrities in that disgusting group chat are revealed tomorrow and that justice is served to the women that are actually victims in all this

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope u are realizing u are straight forwardly namecalling and insulting me and no not for defending Seungri since i didn't do that. I also hope u are mature enough to realize that if you post news threads people will discuss different side of things with different opinions as well as take responsibility over ur threads so u don't incite issues within them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
:pandaannoyed:
I just...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The Kako talks are real. Korea reported this since yesterday. The only thing we can do now is wait for a trail and see what Seungri's legal team has to say. Also because Seungri is enlisting this will be taken into military court.

Korean Sources:

English Sources:

Police confirm legitimacy of Seungri prostitution chat + hidden camera chat obtained through another celeb’s phone - Asian Junkie

Soompi and other international news outlets are for some reason not reporting the full extent.

Also Korean Twitter making fun of Kpop Stan Twitter:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Also it does not matter if any of the women were willing participants. Having sex with a multitude of people is dangerous for ones health and selling something as important as sex for money is dehumanizing and the oldest form of misogyny in the book.

In no way should prostitution be legalized or normalized in society. Period. Crack heads are willing participants but so what?

Due to the dehumanizing and exploitative nature, people are unwilling to willingly take part and are instead forced in the practice either physically or through extreme financial situations. And are kept in through brutal means. I still hope this is untrue but if it true shame on Seungri and everyone involved.

I also hope YGE makes a public apology and BIGBANG does as well. But honestly BIGBANG as a group is probably over, their reputation has been ruined.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm closing this due to the fact that there was arguing. Please keep things as a discussion instead of an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread