COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I love it when our water runs out (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So fun. Want a glass of water? Well be ready to sit there while it trickles into the cup. Want a shower? Out of luck. Better luck tomorrow. Yippee :irenecrazy:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
pay your damn water bills!!! lol

jokes aside why? is there like waterworks going on or something?
No, iirc we don’t use city water, we have a well. So when it runs out, that’s it. I don’t know details, but this is a problem that happens from time to time, especially when we’re all home. Not often though, it’s pretty rare.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
No, iirc we don’t use city water, we have a well. So when it runs out, that’s it. I don’t know details, but this is a problem that happens from time to time, especially when we’re all home. Not often though, it’s pretty rare.
well huh? interesting
so like you essentially get free water? since it's your well correct?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Protester than city water but that sucks. Get a deeper well?

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well huh? interesting
so like you essentially get free water? since it's your well correct?
I think we don’t have water bills. But maintaining it would add some costs I’m pretty sure. I don’t know how the costs for those compare.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Protester than city water but that sucks. Get a deeper well?
I think because it’s a problem that happens so rarely it wouldn’t be worth it tbh. It’s a problem that isn’t frequent but I complain about it a lot when it happens :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think we don’t have water bills. But maintaining it would add some costs I’m pretty sure. I don’t know how the costs for those compare.
well then good luck in your welling endeavours and hopefully your water returns to you soon

YouChan

We Chan Do This
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I also have a well, so I get it. We don’t have that issue with ours in recent history that I can remember, but still. Glad to know I’m not alone in my WELL meaning endeavors.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
💀𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞💀
I've never had the exp of not having water.

:dubuthink:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
InSomnia
:umwhat:

I don't know where you live and what type of well you have, but you should be connected to the official water supply while using the water from the well additionally. Because of climate change (less rain, more heat) the earth will get drier, so the groundwater level will fall and you might have no water at all in your well during low-precipitation summer months. I wouldn't even count on a nearby lake as main water source with regard to the future.

Something like that could also work great as an addition (you can harvest pretty large quantities of rainwater), but you should go the official way too. Better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

I don't know where you live and what type of well you have, but you should be better connected to the official water supply while using the water from the well additionally. Because of climate change (less rain, more heat) the earth will get drier, so the groundwater level will fall and you might have no water at all in your well during low-precipitation summer months. I wouldn't even count on a nearby lake as main water source with regard to the future.

Something like that could also work great as an addition (you can harvest pretty large quantities of rainwater), but you should go the official way too. Better safe than sorry.

Yeah probably. I don't have much of a say in it and little knowledge anyways tbh, but I imagine the fact that this is a problem that's rare currently (I think the last time it happened is a couple years ago, if that) is why we aren't using it as a backup now. And climate change can be iffy tbh. We've had droughts, we've had times when it rained practically every day, and through all that have yet to see an effect on our water because it's hard to measure anyways. So there isn't much of a rush to get a backup yet. Id imagine it may be more noticeable many years into the future though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander

I don't know where you live and what type of well you have, but you should be better connected to the official water supply while using the water from the well additionally. Because of climate change (less rain, more heat) the earth will get drier, so the groundwater level will fall and you might have no water at all in your well during low-precipitation summer months. I wouldn't even count on a nearby lake as main water source with regard to the future.

You should definitely be harvesting rain water

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread