- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
It'll be a round robin tournament that starts Monday but it will not have 7 rounds nor will it have 4 matches per day as there are only 6 participants so it'll have 5 rounds going Monday-Friday with 3 matches per day posted at 2PM, 5PM and 8PM BST.
I'll be using the performance versions since the songs were made for it but also while there are studio versions it seems that YG accidentally mistook (G)I-dles cover of Fire for the original and copyrighted it so it never got released.
AOA - Egotistic
(G)I-dle - Fire
Lovelyz - Sixth Sense
Mamamoo - Good Luck
Oh My Girl - Destiny
Park Bom - Hann
Just say if you wanna be added to the taglist
I'll be using the performance versions since the songs were made for it but also while there are studio versions it seems that YG accidentally mistook (G)I-dles cover of Fire for the original and copyrighted it so it never got released.
AOA - Egotistic
(G)I-dle - Fire
Lovelyz - Sixth Sense
Mamamoo - Good Luck
Oh My Girl - Destiny
Park Bom - Hann
Just say if you wanna be added to the taglist
Last edited: