Which Member From These Groups Are Essential For Their Music? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
1. SNSD (OT9): Tayeon - I'm not being biased but her vocals really carry their songs
2. GFriend: Yuju - another essential vocal
3. TWICE: Nayeon
4. BlackPink: Rose
5. Red Velvet: Wendy
6. MAMAMOO: All of them
7. EXO: Sehun - we need his one, awkward, autotuned line in there for it to be an EXO song.
8. BTS: Jungkook or RM
9. Seventeen: DK or Seungkwan
10. NCT127: I'm not really sure... Taeyong maybe?

Most of these are main/lead vocals because they are the ones who tend to carry the songs (unless it is a rap based song). That being said, I think every member is vital to the song and it wouldn't be the same without any of them
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
1. SNSD (OT9): Tayeon - I'm not being biased but her vocals really carry their songs
2. GFriend: Yuju - another essential vocal
3. TWICE: Nayeon
4. BlackPink: Rose
5. Red Velvet: Wendy
6. MAMAMOO: All of them
7. EXO: Sehun - we need his one, awkward, autotunes line in there for it to be an EXO song.
8. BTS: Jungkook or RM
9. Seventeen: DK or Seungkwan
10. NCT127: I'm not really sure... Taeyong maybe?

Most of these are main/lead vocals because they are the ones who tend to carry the songs (unless it is a rap based song). That being said, I think every member is vital to the song and it wouldn't be the same without any of them
Wouldn't you say for BP it would have to be all of them? Because they all get equal lines and each of their timbres are so unique that you instantly realize when one of them don't have any parts in the song.

Also, for SNSD, why not Jessica? She had more lines than Taeyeon in a lot of the songs.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well it's difficult to say. I'm not a solo stan, but I think one of the most important members is the one who can produce songs (if there are self compsoed songs for that group). Then probably the main vocals/main rappers? And obviously the most popular members attract fans as well. I'll try to pick tho:


1. SNSD (OT9): Taeyeon
2. GFriend: idk
3. TWICE: idk, probably Jihyo
4. BlackPink: all
5. Red Velvet: Wendy
6. MAMAMOO: Solar
7. EXO: Baekhyun
8. BTS: all
9. Seventeen: idk
10. NCT127: idk
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Elaboration pleaaaase

LOL
Oh hang on, this is about music I thought it was about group in general. Let me rephrase.

1. SNSD (OT9): nobody
2. GFriend: nobody
3. TWICE: nobody
4. BlackPink: nobody
5. Red Velvet: nobody
6. MAMAMOO: nobody
7. EXO: nobody
8. BTS: RM, Suga
9. Seventeen: Woozi
10. NCT127: still nope
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Wouldn't you say for BP it would have to be all of them? Because they all get equal lines and each of their timbres are so unique that you instantly realize when one of them don't have any parts in the song.

Also, for SNSD, why not Jessica? She had more lines than Taeyeon in a lot of the songs.
I guess I picked Rose because she is the main vocal but it probably is all of them.

And even though I saw the 'OT9', I still didn't put Jessica. I got so used to it. :jisoosmh: I feel so bad. :yolk:

I completely agree with Jessica though. She really stood out in SNSD.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh hang on, this is about music I thought it was about group in general. Let me rephrase.

1. SNSD (OT9): nobody
2. GFriend: nobody
3. TWICE: nobody
4. BlackPink: nobody
5. Red Velvet: nobody
6. MAMAMOO: nobody
7. EXO: nobody
Now I need more elaboration :umwhat:
Maybe I should've specified. I meant the group's sound.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread