News TWICE’s Chaeyoung Shares Stern Words About Personal Privacy After Phone Number Is Leaked (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Source: Soompi

TWICE’s Chaeyoung candidly opened up about her phone number being leaked and had stern words for those involved in the situation.

On January 26, Chaeyoung took to TWICE’s official Instagram account to share her thoughts in the following post:

I think I’ve reached my limit of silently waiting for people to step back and waiting for the right time.
The moment those 11 seemingly random numbers were posted on the internet by an individual with no consideration or respect, my phone was flooded with calls and text messages, and I am going through things I shouldn’t have to go through. These problems not only happen to me, but to my precious members, and many other idols in our agency.
I ask for you to think, even just for a moment, about how your calls and actions, which you don’t put much thought into other than to package them and say that it’s interest and love, make so many people feel fatigued, nervous, and worn out.
And don’t let your neat little packaging bring a bad name to the fans who send their interest, support, and love to us in the right, healthy way.
I am not a person who is easily shaken by issues like this. I am not writing this because I am unable to hold back my anger. I just wanted to make sure that I properly got across that this wrong. That this is something to be ashamed of.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This is basic common sense and yet there are idiots fueling his bad behavior trying to "help"

And don’t let your neat little packaging bring a bad name to the fans who send their interest, support, and love to us in the right, healthy way.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s just awful and it’s pissing me off that someone thinks it is ok to leak information like that
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
This is basic common sense and yet there are idiots fueling his bad behavior trying to "help"

And don’t let your neat little packaging bring a bad name to the fans who send their interest, support, and love to us in the right, healthy way.
It's human nature to want to help someone when they are in trouble however the guy doesn't see anything wrong with himself so he can't be helped no matter how hard anyone tries.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,917
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Chaeyoung (n Twice) shouldnt hv to deal with any of this s**t happening to her (or them). No one shd hv their details leaked. Hope Chaeyoung stays strong n doesnt hv to deal with this kinda thing in the future. The jerk who leaked her phone number deserves to go to jail.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel so bad for Twice. I don't even remember group being harassed this much. I mean I have heard horror stories about sasaengs of some male groups, but I feel like what Twice has been going through is just constantly happening.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread