- 25 November 2018
- Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: First of all, I must clarify that the main source of this info comes from an alleged ex-YGE employee and the original post has already being deleted. I am just transmiting what is on twitter beacuse Bomshells are talking about it. The translation was done by https://twitter.com/walrooroo, the whole tea is there. I will post the highlights of the thread as well as confirm some points.
Very rough trans
Very rough trans
- It follows both claims that Minzy and the remaining members of 2ne1 had songs recorded by the time of disbanding. Old 2ne1 fans know that all the members had material but it is confirmed that Bom, Minzy and CL had albums ready or in the works. Going further, by 2014 Bom's album had years of being recorded, this was confirmed by Bom herself because she mentioned it on 2NE1 TV and Roommate.
- Minzy's solo was meant to be included on CRUSH but it never hapenned.
- CL is being actively sabotaged by YGE. Her album has being rejected several times.
- The disbandment decision was taken unilateraly (at first) then the board approved and not only the songs recorded (as group) were handed to others but Dara and CL were forced to give their solo songs.
- Bom was working on a new album with Teddy. Although, on the first trans seems a little bit weird, it is reffering to that time when Bom was rumored to be under the Black label. Bom herself kinda confirmed this info (via Twitter and also made some misterious post on IG). Those plans were also sabotaged and the company publicly denied Bom's affiliation to them, leaving Bom like the crazy one...