COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News [Soompi] Jung Joon Young Accused Of Sharing Illegal Hidden Camera Footage In Chatroom Involving Male Singers (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
On the March 11 broadcast of SBS’s 8 O’Clock News, Jung Joon Young was revealed to have shared illegal hidden camera footage in a chatroom with celebrity friends.

During the broadcast, it was reported that Jung Joon Young had been one of the celebrities in a chatroom involving Seungri and other male singers to share illegal hidden camera footage several times.

According to the report, SBS found records of such conversations dating back to late-2015 through a restored Excel file. The report also revealed that there was ten months’ worth of such data.

In one conversation, Jung Joon Young told his friend Mr. Kim that he had engaged in sexual intercourse. In response, Mr. Kim asked, “Don’t you have videos,” and Jung Joon Young soon uploaded a three-second clip of the act that was secretly recorded. The singer also announced in a proud manner that he had secretly filmed such acts.

During the same period, Jung Joon Young also shared a clip of himself in close contact with a waitress at a hostess bar. The SBS report stated that ten people were currently confirmed as victims to being illegally filmed. In addition to Jung Joon Young, other celebrities such as Mr. Choi also shared illegal hidden camera footage in the chatroom. SBS revealed that the number of female victims will increase when the incidents are combined.

In response to the report, Jung Joon Young’s agency stated, “Jung Joon Young did not confirm, nor deny these reports. He is currently filming in the United States. We will issue a statement as he returns to Korea.”

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooof. This really upsets me. I never will understand why hidden cam‘s are a thing

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If anyone cares about rumors, here are the other rumored celebs in the chat

Highlight's company just denied it btw.
wtf hongki :yolk:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Hopefully all the names come out so these people can get the punishment they deserve.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
did the tweet change? I am sure I saw both Jonghun and Hongki on the list
Yeah I used a more "reliable" source xD. Sorry :P
But then again, we should take these rumors with a grain of salt.
Well, it's hard to take it with a grain of salt when one of them just got confirmed...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wait so they have actual video and photos? I don't even know what to say. Are the police getting any less corrupt though? Cause I feels like nothing going to come from this

Amongst those names Jung Joon Young was low on the totem pole so it makes sense he was given up first. We might never get anything on the others

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yup, there is apparently lot of people there. That said the excel file probably can't be proved legally authentic since it's not original version. In other hand there was rumors that the stuff originally came on one of celebrities in chat's phone and if the conversations are found on that phone that might count as evidence in court as well. But I don't think any of that is confirmed or anything, at least in legit sources so far.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Around Us ent denies Highlight's Yong Junhyung's involvement.
Around Us Entertainment has responded to rumors that Yong Junhyung is another celebrity in the chatroom where illegal hidden camera footage was shared.

The March 11 episode of SBS’s “8 O’Clock News” included a report on the chatroom involving BIGBANG’s Seungri. It was previously reported that hidden camera videos and photos were shared between a total of eight people in the chatroom, including Seungri, two male singers, CEO Yoo of Yoori Holdings, acquaintance Mr. Kim, one entertainment agency employee, and two regular citizens.

SBS News reported on March 11 that one of the singers is Jung Joon Young. Another member of the chatroom was labeled in the report as “Singer Yong.” This is not a common family name in Korea. There has been some speculation online that the singer is Yong Junhyung of Highlight.

On the evening of March 11, his agency Around Us Entertainment stated, “We have confirmed that it is not Yong Junhyung. It is a groundless rumor.”

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I used a more "reliable" source xD. Sorry :P
But then again, we should take these rumors with a grain of salt.
Well, it's hard to take it with a grain of salt when one of them just got confirmed...
rumors should always be taken with a grain of salt.
don‘t worry.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yup, there is apparently lot of people there. That said the excel file probably can't be proved legally authentic since it's not original version. In other hand there was rumors that the stuff originally came on one of celebrities in chat's phone and if the conversations are found on that phone that might count as evidence in court as well. But I don't think any of that is confirmed or anything, at least in legit sources so far.
Not rumors, YTN news confirmed it in a report.

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
Reactions Received
KS Coins
NOOOOO NOT ROY KIM. Ugh let's see what comes out but that'll make me seriously sad if so. Both his voice and his songs are so gorgeous, but none of that matters if he's a scumbag.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Seungri has lot of friends so some names can be simply rumored cause they are people he's friends like Ft.Island's Choi Jonghoon. Not saying that is necessary the case, but people are quick to make theories too.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The thing is, it says that there were only two singers (aside from Seungri) that were part of the KKT.
That there were eight people involved:
  1. Seungri
  2. CEO Yoo (Yuri Holdings)
  3. Acquaintance, Mr. Kim
  4. An employee
  5. Regular citizen A
  6. Regular citizen B
  7. Unknown Celeb/Singer
  8. Unknown Celeb/Singer

.................so clearly it can't be ALL of those listed in speculation........?

Honestly, the "details" and things regarding this entire scandal are disturbing and disgusting, but I never put it past anyone no matter what kind of face and persona they present to the public and how much I support the person they are shown to be/said to be/act as (or are, we never really fully know). However, there's also no denying that some of those revealed in this investigation so far haven't had the cleanest pasts either, regardless if it's because of acquaintences, business relations, those they deal with and/or hang out with or support, or their own actions etc.

I just hope those involved in illegal things in this investigation are dealt with accordingly and that the victims can get whatever justice they can from it all instead of having a lot of those involved escaping due to money, internal and shady deals, corruption etc that we all known exists for many higher ups in big companies.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
They will then need that phone as evidence i think. Katalks doesn't keep messages that are years old, but lot of message services have option to save/backup conversations on your phone so sth like that might have happened here.
I feel like this is gonna be a long scandal with more layers on the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread