Tourney One Of These Nights vs Peek-A-Boo - R1 Red Velvet Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck


The first match of the tournament starts off with One Of These Nights going up against Peek-A-Boo, One Of These Nights having a melancholic theme meanwhile Peek-A-Boo being about murdering your local pizza guy.... which song will win here?

Other Round 1 Matches
Dumb Dumb vs Red Flavor
Bad Boy vs Russian Roulette
#Cookie Jar vs Ice Cream Cake

Yes I did change Happiness for Ice Cream Cake as I realised it made more sense since it did well and was when Yeri was added giving them their famous lineup however if you are a Happiness fanatic who feels personally offended then you can say so and I might revert it.





 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
one of these nights:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Peek-a-boo

I think I’m the only person who doesn’t really like One Of These Nights
:nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread