News [NetizenBuzz] Hyorin Hopes To Visit The Bullying Victim To Work Things Out (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Welp she basically admitted she bullied this girl for 3 years otherwise, instead of meeting with her, she would've sued her for defamation or something. Sigh Hyorin a little part of me really did hope you just forgot. Anyway, with the victim's consent, I hope you two can work things out. I'm still very disappointed you turned out to be a bully back in school.​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

Welp she basically admitted she bullied this girl for 3 years otherwise, instead of meeting with her, she would've sued her for defamation or something. Sigh Hyorin a little part of me really did hope you just forgot. Anyway, with the victim's consent, I hope you two can work things out. I'm still very disappointed you turned out to be a bully back in school.​
that was always the rumor that she, especially was pretty hard core illjin mean.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
that's really disappointing but hopefully she can make things right. apparently the victim revealed this before but it was buried. im assuming because it would affect sistar. maybe she forgot and that's why she wants to see this person but personally i might not remember exact things i know i did when i was a kid that im sure hurt people, i still remember that i hurt people. so even if she forgot there must be a part of her that knows she was capable of something like that then and that's why she wants to see her...but i think it still takes good character to go see someone you wronged 15 years ago.

i also feel like if she was this big bad bully people claim that she might've tried to fight it to stop other allegations from coming forward. so maybe this really is an isolated case. idk.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Honestly, this is really disappointing. I’m not a Sistar stan, but I liked Hyolyn a lot. I would’ve never suspected her to bully anyone. But, how could she forget that she bullied someone? I know it was 15 years ago, but you should at least know that you bullied someone. Especially if it happened for 3 years. She might not remember everything she did to them, but there’s no way she can’t remember some things she did. I hope Hyolyn will give this person a genuine apology and not a fake one just because she got caught
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
While I'm big on anti-bullying, I'm usually bit skeptical about such news about celebrities cause not all bullying is same and there might be two stories to one situation and such things can be just rumored or faked too. But I read little more in it and the alleged victim is accusing here of "Hyolyn had habitually taken her clothes and money and assaulted her at an apartment playground" which sounds quite harsh- theft and assault. I don't think Hyorin is confirming it by saying she doesn't really remember and wants to talk to victim, for celebrity it would be better to outright deny and sue for defamation sure, but I think normal person would want to talk to victim who is saying this and figure things out, especially if they don't remember whole thing, right?

Though if she really did that, yikes.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yikes, I hope it's just to clear things up coz otherwise you don't just "forget" you bullied someone for 3 years.

I know people grow and mature and change, and by all accounts Hyolyn seems a very nice woman now, but if she really did those stuff in the past, it's always better to just acknowledge and apologize/try to set things right rather than denying or pretending to forget.

Will see how this unfolds.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
that's really disappointing but hopefully she can make things right. apparently the victim revealed this before but it was buried. im assuming because it would affect sistar. maybe she forgot and that's why she wants to see this person but personally i might not remember exact things i know i did when i was a kid that im sure hurt people, i still remember that i hurt people. so even if she forgot there must be a part of her that knows she was capable of something like that then and that's why she wants to see her...but i think it still takes good character to go see someone you wronged 15 years ago.

i also feel like if she was this big bad bully people claim that she might've tried to fight it to stop other allegations from coming forward. so maybe this really is an isolated case. idk.
While I'm big on anti-bullying, I'm usually bit skeptical about such news about celebrities cause not all bullying is same and there might be two stories to one situation and such things can be just rumored or faked too. But I read little more in it and the alleged victim is accusing here of "Hyolyn had habitually taken her clothes and money and assaulted her at an apartment playground" which sounds quite harsh- theft and assault. I don't think Hyorin is confirming it by saying she doesn't really remember and wants to talk to victim, for celebrity it would be better to outright deny and sue for defamation sure, but I think normal person would want to talk to victim who is saying this and figure things out, especially if they don't remember whole thing, right?

Though if she really did that, yikes.
You guys have a point. At least she's willing to talk to the victim and try figure it out between themselves. Tati can't relate.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread