Tourney Dance The Night Away vs Likey - R3 Twice Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck


Dance The Night Away lost both of its matches in the tournament so far and now going up against a song that won both of its matches so far in Likey then Dance The Night Aways chances of winning don't look so hot but can it pull off a win against the odds?

Other Round 3 Matches
Fancy vs Feel Special
Breakthrough vs Cheer Up
Like Ooh-Ahh vs TT






 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
likey :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sorry, just chiming in to say DTNA n Likey r songs I'm neutral/indifferent to in a I like listening to them once in a while -way, but I can't rank the more against each other at all,(or against LOA or TT , for that matter; just my feeling-don't hate the songs just no preference among these four smh.) So I abstain again. {Kiseki-it's a cut n paste job I'm afraid}
Sorry Onces n Mina again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread