Ok but NO is a bopIf you wanna be like CLC, you go all out:
Well, at least we can agree on something!Ok but NO is a bop![]()
TrueWell, at least we can agree on something!![]()
Indeed, although you did say that you were finally getting into Dreamcatcher?TrueIt seems like we usually go for different groups
![]()
Oh yeah, I started to stan DreamcatcherIndeed, although you did say that you were finally getting into Dreamcatcher?
Btw, it ended up a draw lmao looks like I'll have to make another thread for a few hours or something for a rematch.
That's great!Oh yeah, I started to stan DreamcatcherI’m still learning the members but I love them already
You have missed this one but since it was a draw, you have another chance to vote in the rematch. I'll tag you if you like?ah fml I missed the vote
that would be greatThat's great!![]()
If you want, I could show you more about them on profile wall or PM's?
You have missed this one but since it was a draw, you have another chance to vote in the rematch. I'll tag you if you like?
Do you want to PM or profile? Because profile I think you can only do a certain amount of words on there and everyone can watch as well lol but I guess PM's are more private, hence why they are called 'Private Messages' lolthat would be great![]()
I think both are goodDo you want to PM or profile? Because profile I think you can only do a certain amount of words on there and everyone can watch as well lol but I guess PM's are more private, hence why they are called 'Private Messages' lol