Your Top 30 title track/osts of 2019? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I know that I am a bit late to posting this :susPepe: But I was in Hokkaido over the Christmas and New Year period with the family and my inlaws :pepelgbt:

I am back now though and it's time for my annual rundown of my favourite 30 title songs and OSTs of the past year!!! :queen:



NUMBER ONE!!!!!

Wendy - What If Love



This shouldn't be a surprise to those who've seen me talking passionately about 'What If Love' for the whole past year..... Wendy is one of the very few singers who's vocals are able to take a grip and hold onto my attention with their beautiful voice without any over the top gimmicks.
I've listened to WIL x2 more than any other song that was released in 2019, and even now in 2020, though the song was released last year, I am still obsessed with listening to this song multiple times on a daily basis.


#2: Red Velvet - Psycho


They've done it!!! Before the release of Psycho I was facing the prospect of Red Velvet not featuring in my Top 5 favourite songs of the year for the first time since 2015. However Psycho completely blew away all of my expectations and not only has the song proved to be a hit both in Korea and internationally. It's also proven itself to be a huge hit on my playlist!


#3: IU - above the time (*My favourite MV of 2019)



#4: IU - Blueming


QUEEN IU WITH 2 SPOTS IN MY TOP 5!!!!! Admittedly I am usually a casual listener of IU. However that doesn't mean that she won't be ranked higher than groups/soloists that I stan hard. 'Above the time' instantly hooked my interest and continued my preference with slower ballad songs over catchier pop songs in 2019. Not only the song, but also the MV felt warm and cosy for the festive season and is ranked at #1 for MVs in 2019 (for me).
Whilst 'Blueming' initially wouldn't of been in my Top 5. The more I listened to this feel good song, the more I became obsessed with it. And it's proven difficult to go a day where I haven't listened to the song.


#5: AKMU - How Can I love The Heartbreak, Your The One I Love


Number 5 was a very difficult decision to make and possibly the hardest spot to decide on this list. Was I to go with AKMU or Dreamcatcher's Piri? Both great songs that were equally worthy of being in my Top 5. But sadly only one song could be, and that is 'How Can I Love the heartbreak, Your the One I Love'....


#6: Dreamcatcher - Piri



#7: Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu



#8: Taeyeon - Four Seasons



#9: Red Velvet - Zimzalabim



#10: Blackpink - Kill This Love



#11: Taeyeon - Spark



#12: Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat



#13: Sojung - Searching Me



#14: Everglow - Adios



#15: Ailee - Room Shaker



#16: Arran - Puzzle



#17: Red Velvet - Umpah Umpah



#18: AleXa - Bomb



#19: Gfriend - Fever



#20: BOL4 - Stars Over Me



#21: BOL4 - 25



#22: Sojung - Perfume



#23: KARD - Bomb Bomb



#24: ITZY - Dalla Dalla



#25: Chungha - Snapping



#26: KARD - Dumb Litty



#27: MiSO - On N On



#28: (G) IDLE - Lion



#29: 3YE - Out Of My Mind



#30: Winner - Ah Yeah



That's it! This is my Top 30 title tracks and OSTs of 2019!!!! :pikahappy:


How about the rest of KPS though? What were your Top 10, Top 20, Top 30 songs of 2019? :sakUwu:


[My thread listing my Top 20 B Sides of 2019 will also be coming soon. So keep an eye out for that too)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof so much taste
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
oof so much taste
The one problem with that much taste is being able order the songs :yolk:


I've also slightly progressed and added one bg song into my Top 30 this year :llama_tea:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
The taste :sj_weary:

but.. what is KTL doing there :pepelook::taesip:
A Blackpink comeback is always going to be one of my biggest anticipations of the year :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Your list is really great. I am going to make my top 10 and then give 20 others songs in no particular order.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9


10.


And then :
Miroh-Stray Kids
Bomb Bomb- KARD
Gotta go-Chungha
Fancy-Twice
Dalla Dalla-Itzy
No one-Lee Hi
What you waiting for-Anda
Sunmi-Noir
Bon Bon Chocolat-Everglow
Hala Hala and Say my name-Ateez
Zimzalabim and Umpah Umpah-Red Velvet
Hip and Gogobebe-Mamamoo
Kill this love-Blackpink
Moonlight-Geegu
Crown-TxT
Ah yeah-Winner
Dramatic-BVNDIT
Me-CLC
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
nice list :maheart:
I can never order my favorite songs of the year lol, there are too many I like equally or have gotten a little sick of as time passed
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm gonna be lazy and not post the mvs lol

30. Butterfly – Minah
29. U Um U I'm – Hyomin
28. Adios – Everglow
27. Snapping – Chungha
26. 4:44 – Bom
25. Birthday – Somi
24. Starry Night – BoA
23. Digging Club Seoul – Baek Yerin
22. Four Seasons – Taeyeon
21. Strangers – The Rose
20. Even So – Luna
19. Parallel – VIXX
18. Oopsie – Nature
17. Always Be Your Girl – SIS
16. Psycho – Red Velvet
15. Blueming – IU
14. Spark – Taeyeon
13. Dalla Dalla – Itzy
12. LEGGO – Wanna.B
11. Fake & True – Twice
10. Q&A – cherry Bullet
9. Call Me Before Sleep– Jessica
8. Dumb Litty – KARD
7. Kill This Love – Blackpink
6. Noir – Sunmi
5. Baby You're Mine – High School
4. Fever – Gfriend
3. Maybe It's Not Our Fault – Baek Yerin
2. Red - The Rose
1. Fancy - Twice

Loona's Butterfly deserves a spot in the top 15. Just not sure where and don't wanna redo it :nekosweat:


Maybe last year wasn't so bad
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Korean Titles only?

ill have to think but this is an early top 10 guess.

4 seasons
UU
Violeta
Psycho
Zim
Sunrise
%%
Picky Picky
Hakuna Matata
Spark

Seems close. I know i did some of these but i cant find em...
oh maybe it was akp

most watched covers


 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
that's a nice list OP! here is mine:
  1. n.flying - rooftop
  2. taeyeon - spark
  3. stray kids - miroh
  4. got7 - you calling my name
  5. mamamoo - hip
  6. dreamcatcher - deja vu
  7. apink - %%
  8. oh my girl - fifth season
  9. day6 - sweet chaos
  10. iu - blueming
  11. astro - all night
  12. taeyeon - four seasons
  13. red velvet - psycho
  14. chungha - gotta go
  15. loona - butterfly
  16. sunmi - lalalay
  17. mamamoo - gogobebe
  18. astro - blue flame
  19. knk - sunset
  20. oneus - twilight
  21. aoa - come see me
  22. x1 - flash
  23. stray kids - levanter
  24. (g)i-dle - lion
  25. sunmi - noir
  26. twice - feel special
  27. oneus - valkyrie
  28. twice - fancy
  29. seventeen - fear
  30. chungha - snapping
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
1. Say My Name- Ateez
2. Blue Flame- Astro
3. Wonderland-Ateez
4. Miroh- Stray Kids
5. Stray Kids- Levanter
6. Feel Special- TWICE
7. Kill This Love- BlackPink
8. Follow- Monsta X
9. Wave- Ateez
10. Lion- (G)I-DLE
11. Psycho- Red Velvet
12. Snapping- Chungha
13. Boy With Luv- BTS
14. Gotta Go- Chungha
15. You Calling My Name- GOT7
16. TWIT- Hwasa
17. Hip- Mamamoo
18. Never Ending Story- Stray Kids(OST)
19. Sweet Chaos- DAY6
20. LALALAY- Sunmi
21. Super Clap- Super Junior
22. Dionysus- BTS
23. Illusion- Ateez
24. Fear- Seventeen
25. Highway To Heaven- NCT 127
26. Boom- NCT Dream
27, All Night- Astro
28. Deja Vu- Dreamcatcher
29. Flower Shower- HyunA
30. Eclipse- GOT7

Wanted to include Answer by Ateez but it was released today(aka 2020)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'll do top ten, as after that there are a number of songs that I like from various artists, all of which are about equal.

1. Red Velvet - Psycho
2. Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu
3. (G)I-DLE - Lion
4. Apink - Eung Eung
5. Gfriend - Sunrise
6. Everglow - Adios
7. Blackpink - Kill This Love
8. IU - Blueming
9. Taeyeon - Spark
10. Loona - Butterfly
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I will probably forget a lot:
1. BTS - Heartbeat
2. Twice - Fancy (its crazy but I am still listening this)
3. CLC - Me
4. ACE - Undercover (I love this sooo much)
5. Itzy - DD
6. BP - KTL (same with fancy, I still listen this a lot)
7. Seventeen - Hit
8. Dreamcatcher - Piri
9. Sumni - Lalalay
10. G idle - Lion
11. TXT - Run away
12. Everglow - Adios
13. Mamamoo - Hip
14. Ace - Savage
15. Day6 - Time of our life

uhh I cant remember more :nekosweat:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Glad to see IU on 3rd and 4th place <3 Also Taeyeon in top 10 :') I rly like your list :maheart:
I think mine would go (without order, top 30):

CLC - No
Mamamoo - gogobebe
Dreamcatcher - Piri
ITZY - Dalla Dalla
ITZY - Icy
Cherry Bullet - Q&A
Chungha - Gotta Go
WJSN - La La Love
Hwasa - Twit
Loona - Butterly
Everglow - Bon Bon Chocolat
Everglow - Adios
Oh My Girl - The Fifth Season
BTS - Boy With Love ft. Halsey
BlackPink - Kill This Love
Taeyeon - Spark
Taeyeon - Four Seasons
IU - Above The Time
IU - Blueming
Red Velvet - Zimzalabim
Red Velvet - Psycho
Red Velvet - Umpah Umpah
(G)I-DLE - Uh-Oh
NCT 127 - Superhuman
Eric Nam - Congratulations
Gummy - Remember Me (ost)
Heize - Can You See My Heart (ost)
Punch - Done For Me (ost)
Taeyeon - All About You (ost)
Paul Kim - So Long (ost)

Honestly, so many good osts this year <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread