COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What would you like for the next SM BG? (2 Viewers)

Do I need to calm down with my SMNBG posts?

• Yes, how annoying >:(

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, I love them :O !!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
ITZY's debut wasn't really my cup of tea. But I'm looking forward to their next song in hopes that I will enjoy it more.

I would love a mature concept as well. The problem with that is idols are getting younger and younger so many companies (not just SM) want them to have a cute concept. If we were looking for something fresh, maybe something like Crown by TXT? It's not too cute, it's an upbeat catchy dance song and it would be quite nice for younger members.

I actually quite like this as a fresh concept as well: It's catchy, has a nice dance and is not too cute.

(Quite irrelevant but this song feels like a mix of Happy by Pharrel Williams and Sucker by Jonas Brothers and it messes with my head because it sounds so much like them, it's weird >_< )
Ah.... Crown... I really disliked the song I would've liked another song as their debut song: still fresh but they need to tone down the cutesy stuff :/
I would love a fresh sounding track like Energetic? But more up to 2019's standards ofc LOL.

Forgot to say: I'd love a 11 or 9 member group, fresh and energetic concept, and MANY MAIN VOCALS HELLO?

+ OFC a visual group, duh

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Not having 20+ members or 7+ for that matter :kijoongstare:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Watch them debut a 9 member group and name them "Boys Generation"
:P
Jesus that's even worse :jisoosmh: As long as they aren't ENDO (the opposite of EXO):yikes:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
"Boys Generation makes you feel the heat"
... or
"We are NONE, Anyeonghaseyo Endo Imnida!!"

Choose your poison :P
My ears already hurt and I haven't even heard it yet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread