Solo Wendy Red velvet Thread (13 Viewers)

Is Wendy your bias?


  • Total voters
    30
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
A 3rd gen gg member that I like (tho I don't stan) ever since I watched her n Seulgi on Battle Trip in Europe.
@SeonghwaaSTAY - Would you want to get this thread in the artist appreciation thread to promote Wendy on kps? Just ask there to include it in first page if it's appropriate. (Read 1st post n post#55 I think for more info/clarification) [ I am not a staff n I just like Wendy cos she's an idol who speaks English.]
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and dnb
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
We should have a poll sometime. My favorite is Be Natural, though Bad Boy is not far behind.
maybe! we can do that soon:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread