Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 28 March 2019 #3,961 400 Reactions: Soleski, joshuaology, Sory and 1 other person
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 28 March 2019 #3,962 401 Please jimin please Queen. Have mercy Reactions: Soleski, joshuaology, Wicked and 1 other person
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 28 March 2019 #3,963 402 Reactions: Soleski, joshuaology and Wicked
Sourcekeeper Tech Support . . . Joined 25 August 2018 Messages 6,830 Reactions Received 28,465 Location YG Entertainment Website kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 26,616 Fandom MONSTIEZ Gender Female Pronouns She / Her / Hers 28 March 2019 #3,964 Well the time has come. Reactions: Soleski, joshuaology, Minuteman and 2 others
Wicked Loaded Granny Cane Incoming! . . Joined 4 September 2018 Messages 4,702 Reactions Received 16,711 Location Old Folk's Home Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,552 Fandom ARMY/Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Jungkook 28 March 2019 #3,965 Grats the Jimin gifs saved you LOL. Reactions: Soleski, joshuaology, Sory and 1 other person
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 28 March 2019 #3,966 Both @Son Na Eun and @Jimin are QUEEN for me. Expect a donation this week I love you 😍😍😍😍😍 Reactions: Soleski, joshuaology, Wicked and 2 others
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 28 March 2019 #3,967 1?