MV Siyeon - Paradise (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it is a nice song but really expected something more
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I like it but I don't love it. I love the chorus but the MV didn't really show anything if it's meant to be connected to the Dreamcatcher concept?
I do really like the song though and I think Siyeon is great, but I was expecting a bit more.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
This also seems like a normal Dreamcatcher special clip and not an actual release if that makes sense?
However, I just heard that the lyrics are saying she is trying to run away from her MINX days and escape to her Dreamcatcher days, so I like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread