Tourney Singing Got Better vs U&I - R1 Ailee Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Singing Got Better was so powerful that almost made me cry, at the same time I really had a great time listening to U&I.
First time that I find myself facing a hard choice.

Favorite Music Video: Singing Got Better
Favorite Song: Singing Got Better
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
singing got better :sanapray: it’s the best song
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread