Originally posted Oct 7 2017
I could add Yes or Yes for Twice now. And I haven't yet found one for NCT, but not losing my hope with them, if I could find one for EXO after all these years I'm sure there will be one for NCT eventually.
Also I feel like this really fits with the recents topics on forum xd
--
What songs you like from groups or artists whose music you usually dislike?
Let me start this off:
My summer 2017 jam:
Beautiful one:
Catchy, though I like the verses more and don't care about chorus that much:
I could add Yes or Yes for Twice now. And I haven't yet found one for NCT, but not losing my hope with them, if I could find one for EXO after all these years I'm sure there will be one for NCT eventually.
Also I feel like this really fits with the recents topics on forum xd
--
What songs you like from groups or artists whose music you usually dislike?
Let me start this off:
My summer 2017 jam:
Beautiful one:
Catchy, though I like the verses more and don't care about chorus that much: