Produce Tournament Information (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
The tournament will start next Monday and feature a total of 28 matches posted 4 each day and those matches will feature these 8 songs

I.O.I - Dream Girls
I.O.I - Very Very Very
I.O.I - Downpour
Wanna One - Energetic
Wanna One - Spring Breeze
Iz*One - La Vie En Rose
Iz*One - Suki To Iwasetai
X1 - Flash

Tell me if you wanna be tagged for the tournament or just comment and i'll tag you anyway if you don't specify not to

 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looks good to me. I hope very very very will win :queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread