[POLL] Vocal Battle | Nugu Edition | Round 5 (1 Viewer)

Who's voice do you like more?

  • Idol 4

    Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Idol 6

    Votes: 8 40.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I was ready to vote for Idol 4 again but Idol 6 is really good too. I think based on all the videos posted so far, I would give it to Idol 4 but based on only the videos in this current round, I’ll give it to Idol 6. And since it’s not fair for Idol 6 since he doesn’t have as many videos, I’ll go with the ones in this round and therefore Idol 6 wins.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
How many rounds is there in total, Adu? What if you run out of songs for Koala. :pepehelp:
10 in total and I made a previous announcement that there might be a possibility of not being enough covers/songs for an idol so you just have to base it off previous songs
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I need to go with Idol 4 for this round
 
  • Like
Reactions: margoto and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread