- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh β‘
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
Suggest the idols you want me to make!!!
Fill this out and I will add your idol to the list,
Username:
Idol you want to be made:
If you want to be tagged:
Any specific details you want included:
Once you fill it out, I will add you to the list.
I will get to you as soon as possible!
[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Fill this out and I will add your idol to the list,
Username:
Idol you want to be made:
If you want to be tagged:
Any specific details you want included:
Once you fill it out, I will add you to the list.
I will get to you as soon as possible!
[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]