Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (57 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Page 100 lol.

Nice work with the content guys!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yay congratulations everyone!

Should we make a thread in the Kpop section and ask everyone to write a message and post a DC picture to celebrate?
that’s a good idea
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Just gonna say that I love being an insomnia.
I love you all ❤
let‘s continue spreading the dreamcatcher love​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
This is how I feel right now:


I want to say thank you to everyone who took part and loves Dreamcatcher, even if you are not an InSomnia, thank you so much!

I know that not everyone will like the group the same way as the fans but that's ok and it's nice that everyone is respectful to them!

Thank you to @lalaloveloona @PinkPrincess @OnlyCalB @GoldenBunny @Rosanna and just recently @joshuaology @mysteric for the frequent activity! (Sorry if I missed a frequent poster!)

Lastly, thank you to Dreamcatcher for being such an amazing group, you make me so happy and I love you!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
This is how I feel right now:


I want to say thank you to everyone who took part and loves Dreamcatcher, even if you are not an InSomnia, thank you so much!

I know that not everyone will like the group the same way as the fans but that's ok and it's nice that everyone is respectful to them!

Thank you to @lalaloveloona @PinkPrincess @OnlyCalB @GoldenBunny @Rosanna and just recently @joshuaology @mysteric for the frequent activity! (Sorry if I missed a frequent poster!)

Lastly, thank you to Dreamcatcher for being such an amazing group, you make me so happy and I love you!
frequent activity? me? :sanapray:Everyone should be saying thank you to you for your dedication and hard work to the thread! :pandalove:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yoohyeon & JiU Interview with Kakao TV.

No Eng subs yet.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is how I feel right now:


I want to say thank you to everyone who took part and loves Dreamcatcher, even if you are not an InSomnia, thank you so much!

I know that not everyone will like the group the same way as the fans but that's ok and it's nice that everyone is respectful to them!

Thank you to @lalaloveloona @PinkPrincess @OnlyCalB @GoldenBunny @Rosanna and just recently @joshuaology @mysteric for the frequent activity! (Sorry if I missed a frequent poster!)

Lastly, thank you to Dreamcatcher for being such an amazing group, you make me so happy and I love you!
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
I just love our somnia family.
I am just so happy for all of us and espieccially you.
Thank you for your hard work.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what should I use for my sig:



or that one:



[I would need to search for a fitting dp for that one tough I think I saw something with Gyuri of fromis that could fit]​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yoohyeon & JiU Interview with Kakao TV.

No Eng subs yet.

Even though I couldn't understand what they said, you can tell with the body language that it was more like a couple's interview! 😂:pandalove::queen::pandahappy:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
what should I use for my sig:



or that one:



[I would need to search for a fitting dp for that one tough I think I saw something with Gyuri of fromis that could fit]​
I would go for Gahyeon since she is my ultimate bias, but go for whichever one you want to go with!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread