Tourney Moon Child vs Brave your Heart - R5 NEO JAPONISM tournament (1 Viewer)

which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and daesuki
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
@Lucky I think you will vote for Brave your Heart :taesip:
You were right :zoomeyes:

It sounded exactly what I'm always looking forward to in songs and went hard core and had an anthem like feel to it. Also any song that sounds like It would be in an anime is :zoomeyes: for me. Brave your heart is something I would honestly have as a song for when I need an adrenaline burst on a treadmill on incline to feel like I'm running through a desert.

This is very normal for me. I loved brave your heart. :maheart: Ma hart. Brave
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You were right :zoomeyes:

It sounded exactly what I'm always looking forward to in songs and went hard core and had an anthem like feel to it. Also any song that sounds like It would be in an anime is :zoomeyes: for me. Brave your heart is something I would honestly have as a song for when I need an adrenaline burst on a treadmill on incline to feel like I'm running through a desert.

This is very normal for me. I loved brave your heart. :maheart: Ma hart. Brave
that song is really powerful and it is kinda catchy :taesip:
I really like it too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
that song is really powerful and it is kinda catchy :taesip:
I really like it too!
:sanapray::sakUwu::mess:
We are in synchronization then. I will soon join the cult without a blood pack because I'm a puthy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread