- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
The tournament starts next monday like usual however it does not feature 8 songs instead it features 12 songs which means i'll be posting 6 matches per day across 11 days to fit the round robin tournament style and the songs are as follows
ViViD
Around You
Let Me In
Kiss Later
Everyday I Love You
Eclipse
Singing In The Rain
Love Cherry Motion
New
Heart Attack
One & Only
Egoist
I changed the taglists so now you can ask to be added to either the taglist which I will only post on the last match of each round and you'll have to just use the links for the other matches or go to the tournament section to find them. The other option is on the spamlist which will be posted every single match as per usual, just make sure to be clear about which one you want adding to.
As well for people on the all taglist I will tag for the information threads and keep you on the list for that tournament based on if you respond to the thread.
ViViD
Around You
Let Me In
Kiss Later
Everyday I Love You
Eclipse
Singing In The Rain
Love Cherry Motion
New
Heart Attack
One & Only
Egoist
I changed the taglists so now you can ask to be added to either the taglist which I will only post on the last match of each round and you'll have to just use the links for the other matches or go to the tournament section to find them. The other option is on the spamlist which will be posted every single match as per usual, just make sure to be clear about which one you want adding to.
As well for people on the all taglist I will tag for the information threads and keep you on the list for that tournament based on if you respond to the thread.
Last edited: