Tourney Kara Tournament Information (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so excited for this one
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I suggest Mamma Mia

I'm so torn over this. On one hand, it's a fucking bop. On the other hand, it doesn't have Nicole or Jiyoung, since Nicole was my bias, Kara never felt the same to me after her departure :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I think there is enough material for a second tournament for Kara anyway. So we can use these songs for that one.
Well Kara have 18 different albums alone not including the Japanese singles that were released as singles originally :pandatea: so chance of Kara getting a 2nd tournament is pretty high
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well Kara have 18 different albums alone not including the Japanese singles that were released as singles originally :pandatea: so chance of Kara getting a 2nd tournament is pretty high
it would definitely make the most sense :sippinthetea:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,423
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol pretty girl, step and jumping are the 3 Kara songs i have in my perma pl.

Pandora is an overlooked song. Only song to beat Psy during the GS run on music bank.
Almost saved SNSD's 9 in a row as a record :) never thought he would get 10 after that ...
45752
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,423
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I was not expecting this reaction for Karas 8, I can only imagine what Girls' Generations is gonna be like :nekosweat:
Gl picking 8
i would recommend eras maybe a follow up of node champs.
separate japan songs out into 1 or 2 groups.

lol Minuteman did 64 songs and it was still not enough :)
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Gl picking 8
i would recommend eras maybe a follow up of node champs.
separate japan songs out into 1 or 2 groups.

lol Minuteman did 64 songs and it was still not enough :)
I have picked 8 and for follow up tournaments I am going to do the winner of the 1st tournament and 7 new songs so in the case of Rough which won Gfriends it'd end up going against all of Gfriends other title tracks.

What I think are a good 8 picks for the first tournament and what everyone else though are two completely different things as shown here :nekosweat:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
regardless of which songs end up chosen, it's going to be an interesting tournament because many of kara's title tracks are among my favourite girl group releases so i would like to be tagged
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Okay so I decided since this list went down about as well as a slapping a grizzly bear with a fish that I'd just post a Google form for you to vote in which will be split into Korean and Japanese tracks as I do want to keep the ratio of 4:4 since it's Kara who have about as many Japanese releases as they do Korean so yeah.

You'll be able to vote for up to 4 of each and I'll choose 8 from that also I can confirm after counting their singles I could get up to 3 tournaments out of Kara on their main tracks alone.



@Kimino @MashiroQueen @Hayabusa @wayvoutsold @goyo @blueberries @Chahee @RandAlThor @eclipsoul @NASA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread