Tourney Into You vs Summer Night - Semi-finals SNSD Solos Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Into You!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Aaargh, three songs in this SNSD tournament I love almost equally: Into You, Winter Breath n Summer Night, why do you do this to me, Goddesses? I can't decide now... I'm gonna sleep on it n if I still can't decide I'll say I vote half-half so the results will be the same as if I dint vote. There, done. Imma Sleep soon.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
into you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread